Hi! We are looking for an experienced Webflow Developer.
*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY OR YOUR APPLICATION MIGHT NOT BE CONSIDERED*
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with a keen eye for details and good spoken and written English. An understanding of management softwares like Airtable and design apps such as Figma and adobe XD is preferred but not required.
Please provide examples of sites you've built & your experience level with the above platforms. Ideal candidate will be open to and will learn new platforms. Happy to pay a little more if you have a really good/solid experience.
About the company
Buzzcube is an online agency that provides unlimited Web Design and Web Development services to our clients who pay a monthly membership. Our core values are great quality and unmatched turn around times. This means that we always provide great products and services to our clients, and we do it fast.
To do this we need a team of selected talents
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
- Website Testers
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Web Developer or relevant role in Webflow platform
- Great attention to details
- Familiarity with web design
- Use the word 'WEBFLOW' as code word when filling up the application form
- Good spoken and written English
- Comfortable creating Loom videos
- Excellent time management skills
- Available during European Daytime (preferred but not required)
- Additional Instructions: Please take the Webflow University Layout and CMS exams (3) and attach a link of the results/certifications on the Airtable indicated below under "Is there anything else you'd like to let us know?"
Once again include any links to pages that you have worked on, let us know your experience with coding, let us know what experience you have and which platforms you are familiar with, and apply using the the link below - IF ANY OF THESE INFO ARE MISSING, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We will then review your information and get in touch with you to organize a Zoom Call.
Please also be aware that in order to get selected for this position you'll have to go through a trial period that may or may not be paid (details provided via zoom discovery call).