Based in Melbourne and serving clients across Australia, IGNITE® (https://igniteonline.com.au) is an award-winning agency specialising in custom website design and digital marketing.
Our mission is to upgrade the digital world, and we're currently seeking a **Senior Webflow Developer **to join our team and help us bring several exciting new projects to life.
At IGNITE®, we're proud to work with a diverse range of renowned clients, including Melbourne Girls Grammar, Fairtrade, Coles, AusNet/Mondo, Origin Energy, Auspost, RØDE Microphones, the AFL Players Association, and many more.
Check out the links below to give you a better sense of our work and culture.
A DAY IN THE LIFE @ IGNITE
GREAT PLACE TO WORK® PROFILE
REVIEWS FROM PREVIOUS TEAM MEMBERS (Glassdoor)
REVIEWS FROM OUR CLIENTS
STALK US ON SOCIAL
Check out our Instagram @igniteonline or our website for more of an idea about what we do. https://www.instagram.com/igniteonline/
IS THIS YOU?
Note: Don't be put off applying if you don't meet every criterion below. We'll support you in areas you need development.
- You know Webflow like the back of your hand!
- You used to be a full stack developer, but now you've seen the power of low code, you use your full stack skills to elevate Webflow to new levels!
- Understanding of coding best practices - OOP, Design patterns, Data structures etc.
- Experience delivering high-quality, responsive web solutions for all devices
- Some experience with CMS platforms like WordPress or CraftCMS.
- Curiosity to explore and extend new low-code platforms like Webflow, and explore the power of new AI tools available.
- Solid understanding of single-page application (SPA) design patterns
- Good knowledge of PHP, composer, and PHP frameworks (For some of our legacy client sites).
- Knowledge of creating RESTful APIs
- Proficient at touch-typing
And it would be great (but not essential) if you have...
- Designing and developing in accordance with WCAG specifications
- Knowledge of basic AWS infrastructure (EC2, S3, RDS etc.)
- Understanding of basic SEO code best practices
- Basic understanding of SASS or similar
- Web application security experience
- Unix/Linux knowledge
- Node.js experience
- You are highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects independently.
- You are highly detail-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality work.
- You are a curious and proactive learner, always seeking to grow and improve.
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator.
- You are skilled at researching and problem-solving.
- Develop responsive and user-friendly websites and web applications using modern web technologies and frameworks.
- Collaborate with designers, project managers, and other developers to plan and execute web projects.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that adheres to industry best practices and coding standards.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with existing web projects, and implement fixes as needed.
- Perform code reviews to ensure the quality and consistency of the codebase.
- Use version control systems like Git to manage code changes and collaborate with other developers.
- Integrate web projects with third-party APIs and services.
- Optimise web projects for performance and scalability and implement caching strategies where appropriate.
- Test and debug issues to ensure the stability and reliability of the codebase.
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date with new web technologies and trends.
- Great Place to Work® Certified!
- Ethical business that donates to causes globally (see our impact at www.kiva.org/team/igniteonline/impact)
- Amazing office with cinema, rooftop garden, table tennis and more
- Opportunities to attend partner events (Google, Shopify, etc.)
- Weekly social events, with a few big parties throughout the year.
- Member of ‘Mentally Healthy’ and upholding the standards
- Free books and courses to help you grow in your role
- Afternoon off on the first sunny 30° day of Summer
- Access to strategy days with industry legends
- Weekly "IGNITE University" hour for upskilling
- Friday pub lunches
- No degrees necessary.
- At senior level we expect at least 5 years of experience in managing and delivering large-scale digital projects for clients in an agency environment.
LOCATIONMelbourne-based ideally, but open to all applications that can work within the Melbourne AEST timezone.
REMUNERATIONDependent on experience.
NEXT STEPSIf you believe you meet the above requirements, apply with your resume via the apply now button.
Applications close on Monday 20th March 2023 or until we have enough applications, so don't procrastinate!
Due to the large volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted to proceed to the next stage.
Thank you, we look forward to meeting you and chatting further! ⚡