What We Do
At GoGuardian, we’re helping build a future where all learners are ready and inspired to solve the world’s greatest challenges. Our award-winning system of learning solutions is purpose-built for K-12 and trusted by school leaders to promote effective teaching and equitable engagement while helping empower educators to keep students safe.
What It’s Like to Work at GoGuardian
We are a fast-growing learning company that thrives on making bold moves and setting high standards. Working with us means joining a (mostly!) remote team of diverse, passionate, mission-driven employees who are inspired by our vision, dedicated to our customers, and comfortable with rapid change. We balance our rocketship pace with a work culture that offers unbridled support, allyship, and inclusivity…to say nothing of fun! Join our Neurodiversity ERG, attend an online magic show (and bring your kids), head to a DEI Community of Practice session, share a pet photo with other dog lovers, or relax in an online meditation class. Our culture has earned us accolades! We have been named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and are certified as a Great Place to Work®.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly-responsive, strategic, and analytical website manager to grow and maintain our company websites. You will be responsible for making sites relevant, accessible, attractive, and secure. The ideal candidate has experience leading web strategy, advanced experience building and managing websites hosted on Webflow, and using best-in-class approaches that maximize performance and user experience.
You will manage the creative development, user experience, functionality, and content feedback on multiple domains on an ongoing basis in service of our business marketing goals. Additional responsibilities include overseeing website operation, with particular attention to design, content, and site maintenance. This manager serves the key function of working across teams and departments to plan, develop, maintain, and enhance our public facing-marketing websites.
You’ll be part of our Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and Operations. Our team is defined by high levels of creativity, positivity, and accountability. An ideal team member is excited to wrangle big challenges, loves collaborating with stakeholders across the company, and brings a sense of creativity and curiosity to their work.
You’ll be part of our Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and Operations. Our team is defined by high levels of creativity, positivity, and accountability. An ideal team member is excited to wrangle big challenges, loves to collaborate with stakeholders across the company, and brings a sense of creativity and curiosity to their work.
What You'll Do
- Create overarching web strategy, including cadence for site structure and content updates and relationship between parent domain and product domains
- Help to build & manage an intake process that translates stakeholder requests into web deliverables, working with the web team to prioritize based on delivery dates and business criticality
- Manage the creative development, user experience, functionality and content feedback on the website on an ongoing basis in service of our business marketing goals
- Scope and implement a web performance tracking approach, such that internal teams have clear visibility into success of our web tests & initiatives
- Regularly report on, monitor, and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions)
- Drive relationships and work with cross-functional teams to develop and manage the site strategy and content roadmap, anchored to product launches, marketing initiatives, and key business objectives
- Assist with content updates, page builds, and section redesigns
- Ensure the website complies with the appropriate laws and regulations, including accessibility
- Manage at least 1 direct report
Who You Are
- Advanced Webflow experience required
- 5+ years experience as a web developer
- Management/leadership experience desired
- Familiarity with web standards and WCAG accessibility guidelines
- Experience managing relationships with external vendors and consultants
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to generate creative solutions with cross-team leaders
- Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced marketing environment
- A keen eye for UX/UI design
- A strategic instinct, able to identify when content should be refreshed to stay relevant
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Design, or equivalent experience
The typical base salary range for this position is $116,000 - $134,000 per year. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire base pay for this position and your pay will be determined by a variety of factors, including your primary work location, skills, qualifications and experience. Additional benefits information is listed on our careers page.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay, complete health insurance, 401(k) matching, bonuses, and an employee stock option plan.
- Flexible time off, 13 paid holidays, paid parental leave, wellness days, and a paid year-end holiday break.
- A robust catalog of benefits that support your professional growth and personal wellbeing: learning funds, lifestyle funds, online yoga & meditation classes, fertility & adoption reimbursement, and more…
Plus the intangible
- A varied and challenging role in a global and highly innovative high-growth company.
- Supportive, driven colleagues who have your back and share your passion.
Please share this with your friends or co-workers who may be interested in working at GoGuardian! We have multiple openings and are always looking for talented people.
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.