Direct applications only, no recruitment agencies required. Thank you.
A fantastic opportunity for a Webflow Developer / Designer to join a fun and vibrant team at an award-winning, fast-growing Marketing and Design Company based in Crawley, West Sussex. As a key member of the design team, we are looking for someone who can support the execution of a variety of website projects and deliverables whilst reporting directly to the Design Team Lead.
You’ll be responsible for building, implementing, and iterating new and existing Webflow-based websites (full sites, landing pages, online tools, etc.). You will collaborate closely with our design and marketing team members to create awesome web experiences for our clients businesses.
The successful candidate will need to have great communication skills, as they will need to liaise directly with clients to ensure their design brief is met. The candidate must be technically-minded, creative, hard-working, highly organised and, most importantly, have a positive, can-do attitude.
You can expect to
- Create responsive sites (that we design in advance in Figma) and work to turn them into stunning websites in Webflow
- Take ownership of website maintenance and page speed optimisation
- Develop UX/UI prototypes and user journeys to support customer needs
- Work alongside our sister agency to implement SEO measures and conversion optimisation
- Apply accessibility and usability best practices to sites you design and build
- Develop relationships directly with our wide variety of clients
- Assist with all kinds of online campaigns, internal brand & marketing needs, and much more
You will need to have
- Deep experience with Webflow, and experience integrating external services like Zapier, Mailchimp, Memberstack, and Airtable
- Two or more years experience creating stunning websites
- Familiarity with Finsweet Client First style system
- Knowledge of modern UI/UX design processes and principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Great eye for visual and interaction design and clean responsiveness capabilities
- Flexibility to work on a variety of projects with diverse audiences and KPIs
- The ability to lead a project from start to finish
- Capability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
- Technical understanding and experience with web accessibility and localisation are considered a plus
- Great ownership skills
- A love for working as part of a team
Pay and Bonuses
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Career development and personal progression
- Ongoing training opportunities, both internally and externally
- Hybrid working
- Fun and vibrant culture
- Team nights out / team weekends away
- Adaptable and manageable workload depending on hours worked