Parallel is a product strategy and design studio where we care about designing products that matter. We focus on planning and designing high-impact products — ones that are citizen-focused, affect tons of people, and/or tackle important problems. We make these products look better, but more importantly, we make them work better for the millions of people using them.
Our newest practice 'data-driven design' approaches design from an analytical standpoint leveraging user and product interactions to drive critical design decisions. We are working with a large number of marquee clients on high-impact projects spanning ed-tech, fintech, and of course e-commerce.
Now we’re looking for the latest addition to our team — an Intern - Webflow Developer with some experience in building websites using Webflow. You’ll be responsible for building landing pages, executing design updates, crafting page animations, co-owning conversion optimization initiatives, and maintaining the health of our Webflow site.
Here's what you'll do every day as a Intern - UI Engineer
- Collaborate with our design and marketing teams to build Webflow landing pages for product features, webinars, blogs, and other marketing initiatives
- Maintain the health of our Webflow site properties and CMS to ensure security and uptime
- Co-own a roadmap of experiments and initiatives to drive growth in organic traffic and user engagement
- Play a key role in SEO decisions related to topics such as sitemap structure, page optimizations, keyword usage, and meta tag descriptions.
- Graduation in a technical or analytical field (BE/BCA)
- 0 to 1 years of experience building user interfaces in collaboration with designers
- Prior project experience in Webflow
- Prior experience with content management systems (CMS) and/or demonstrated understanding of SQL and databases
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- A knack for getting the visuals right. You’ll work closely with our designers to translate Figma mockups into live pages on our Webflow site, so you must be detail-oriented
- Passionate about creative product strategy