Topsort is a data-driven, next-generation auction-based advertising tool and set of APIs. We’re navigating the post-cookie world by providing a product data-driven set of technology to drive effective monetization via sponsored listings, banners, and offsite advertising, without compromising user data or building a walled garden with cookies.
We're looking for a talented and experienced Webflow Developer specialized in frontend development to join our team! If you're passionate about creating stunning websites and have a keen eye for detail, this position is for you!
What this job will look like
- Design and develop visually stunning, responsive, and user-friendly websites using Webflow;
- Collaborate with our design and marketing teams to ensure seamless integration of branding and messaging;
- Implement and optimize web animations, interactions, and other dynamic elements for a top-notch user experience;
- Conduct testing to ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to website functionality and performance;
- Stay up-to-date on the latest web development trends and technologies to ensure our websites are cutting-edge.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in web development with a strong focus on frontend and Webflow;
- Familiarity with responsive design, browser compatibility testing, and performance optimization;
- Strong understanding of UX/UI principles, with an eye for detail and aesthetics;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (written and verbal);
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, remote environment;
- Bonus: Experience with other web development tools, such as WordPress or Shopify, and basic knowledge of SEO best practices;
- A team player - Topsort’s culture is one of a sports team, we welcome ownership and collaboration.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced tech scale-up;
- Knowledge of app development and API designs;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and tools (Scrum, Kanban, JIRA, etc.).
- Stock Options;
- Flexible PTO + sick time;
- Wework membership reimbursement & learning benefits;
- Networking events & industry-related events;
- Meditation Apps and Anniversary Celebrations;
- Be surrounded by awesome and intelligent peers - our team inspires each other! We’re constantly adding more and hearing from our team on what to improve here.
Topsort’s culture breathes love for challenges, is unafraid of growth, and thrives in ambiguity. We are a direct team that practices “radical candidness” and execute quickly on bold vision. Speed is a necessity for our day to day yet we also acknowledge the need to stop and think once in a while to go faster after. As a company, we are always collaborative internally, and competitive externally, never the other way around.
A Topsorter is someone that is constantly improving, dreaming big, looking for ways to disrupt the status quo, getting better at the game, and critically thinking of the simplest and the most effective way to bridge between today and where you’d like to be tomorrow.