Who Are We?
yellow pebble is a marketing consultancy providing branding, communications, business strategy & innovation services for mid and large size B2B tech organizations.
We create inspired brands that resonate with people. Whether it is building new brands, developing marketing strategies that are proven to succeed, or creating ongoing content for digital marketing efforts, we are here for it all. Our goal is to help our clients craft businesses that stand for something in which they believe.
We bring together expertise from traditional organizations and start-ups, to enable businesses to define brands and create cohesive communications platforms.
We fuel innovation & agile product development. by bringing forth consumer insights & cross-category data & trends.
We combine first-hand knowledge of consumer goods marketing with innovative content creation to develop ideas that are not just creative, but also rooted in profitability.
Balancing the art and economics of branding, we develop phenomenal brands, designed to succeed. We not only build your best marketing strategy, but also execute innovations and communications plans.
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a webflow designer to join our team fast growing B2B marketing agency team. This role will report to the Creative Director, as the web designer you will work on multiple projects in parallel. Most of our clients are in the B2B space specifically focused on AI, SaaS and Tech based companies. web designer should have a general knowledge of these industries.
- You are a qualified web designer with 4+ years of experience in Webflow and Figma.
- You can understand and follow brand standards/brand look & feel.
- You are willing and able to work with multiple clients on a variety of portfolios.
- You should be able to take input from various sources and merge it into a focused communication or design for continuity and synergy.
- You are a smart worker and a self-starter, willing to take initiative and work across multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. You must be organized and able to prioritize assigned tasks.
- You take ownership and responsibility of your projects from start to finish.
- You possess effective communication skills and can discuss project details with internal teams as well as external clients.
What You'll Do
- Work with our Marketing team on various client projects, ranging from logo design, brand visual identity and style guide, media creatives for social media & digital marketing campaigns, collateral for print media as well as business presentations and pitch decks.
- Work with art, graphics processes, and specialized computer equipment and software to accomplish assigned tasks, as mentioned above.
- Communicate with internal teams as well as external clients for project updates.
- Collaborate on creative ideas and graphic work - both in the design of elements and in new ideas in tactical execution.
- Work with the Design team to source illustration & photography (as necessary).
What You'll Get
- Exposure to multiple industries and wide experience in the range of projects you’ll execute.
- Competitive hourly rate and guidance to help you develop your overall personal portfolio & business acumen.
- An opportunity to work with a hyper-growth startup.
Please send your resume and portfolio when applying.
1099 contract position.