Circle Medical is a venture-backed Y-Combinator healthcare startup on a mission to bring quality, delightful primary care to everyone on the planet. Built by top-tier physicians, engineers, and designers, our medical practice and underlying technology have pioneered how people find and receive care.
Our focus on building directly for our patients and providers to address serious care accessibility issues has enabled us to grow over 3X year-over-year. We’re now using our most recent round of funding from WELL Health, backed by Sir Li Ka-shing, to continue building out our hybrid in-clinic and telemedicine model across all fifty states.
As we enter the hyper-growth phase, we are looking for deeply motivated team players who are driven to solve some of the biggest challenges in healthcare so that people can live longer and healthier lives.
More about us can be found on our website.
We are currently looking for a web designer to join the design and growth team at Circle Medical Technologies. As we continue to grow, we are constantly searching for exceptional talent to be a part of our team. This position may be based out of our offices in Montreal, Quebec or San Francisco, California, or be remote in the U.S. for the right candidate.
An online portfolio is required to apply.
What you'll do
- Work with our high-velocity growth team to create new and modify existing pages in Webflow. You will be empowered to have an active voice in what areas of care we pioneer next, and how we communicate our value to patients
- Get frequent, data-driven feedback on the impact of your design decisions on real patients - and leverage that information to continuously improve our web experience
- Work with our senior product designer to develop beautiful, high-fidelity mockups in Figma to get buy-in from our growth, clinical, and design leadership
- Demonstrate a keen sense for visual design by expanding upon our web design system.
- Show a passion for usability by making our web design system intuitive for less technical members of our team
- Iterate on our current booking flow to help make delightful primary care a truly accessible experience
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
What you'll bring
- Technical skills: Deep experience working with Figma and Webflow, including leveraging Webflow’s CMS features
- Eye for detail: A great talent for visual design and the ability to work in multiple different styles
- Transparency: Communicate what you need from others in order to hit deadlines on time, every time
- Collaboration: Ability to work across teams to create deliverables with the right balance of quality and speed
- User-centric: Relate all design decisions back to what’s best for our patients
- Curiosity and initiative: Always running experiments to improve functionality and usability of our website without being assigned a task
- Ownership: Stand by your finished product and demonstrate growth by incorporating learnings into future work
What Will Give You an Egde
- College degree or training in a related field, and/or relevant work experience.
- Experience as a visual designer
- Proven track record with other startups or VC funded companies.
- Experience at a fast-growing startup
- Good knowledge of computer security, in a medical (or other highly regulated) environment
- Experience leveraging Webflow’s CMS API and using Webflow to create complex websites with dozens of pages
In alignment with our values, Circle Medical has transparent salaries based on output levels and options to trade cash for stock.
This is a full-time, salaried position with an annual salary range of $75,500 - $90,600 (USD) plus generous vacation and full medical/dental benefits + 401K.