Hi! 🎉 We're TEAMCUBATE, and we work with around 40 different companies employing more than 100 developers for these companies. We find talent for growing companies where the talent is. Therefore, we employ people in as diverse countries as Portugal and Kazakhstan - and many countries in between.
📜 Bit more about us
Teamcubate was founded in 2017 by Marc and Niels, both tech entrepreneurs. Our key strength as a company is that we know how to build businesses. We claim that this know-how is key when it comes to our offering. And we spend time on understanding the people and the businesses we work with, sometimes to an extent like if it was our own. That makes the approach honest to the ones we are matchmaking.
We are seeking a part-time Editor for our Webflow CMS. The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking content provided by copywriters, editing it, and uploading it to our Webflow blog. Prior experience is a plus, but not a necessity as a comprehensive Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) will be provided.
- Follow the provided SOP
- Upload articles with appropriate Title Tags, Meta Descriptions, URL Structures, Anchor Texts, and Heading Tags (H1, H2, H3...)
- Implement tables in HTML format when provided
- Run content through checking apps for quality assurance
- Translate content to different languages
- Upload and structure translated text in Webflow CMS
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to work part-time
- Ability to follow the SOPs and guidelines meticulously
- Basic understanding of HTML, SEO concepts like Anchor Text, Meta Description, Title Tags, URL Structures, etc. OR willingness to learn
- Proficiency in using Webflow CMS or a willingness to learn quickly
- Familiarity with translation tools and content optimization apps like Grammarly and Hemingway app
- Ability to manage time efficiently and work within deadlines
- Basic knowledge of various languages is a plus
We'd love to hear from you if you have the required skills and are ready to make a significant impact in our company. Please send your CV to our HR department.
Teamcubate is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
We cannot wait to meet you and tell you more! 🎁