Private equity funds have long been one of the most attractive investment opportunities, outperforming public market benchmarks, like the S&P 500. But these funds have also been difficult or impossible to access, especially for individuals. Onerous paperwork, high investment minimums (~€10m) and difficulty picking a fund have all been hurdles that kept individuals out. Access has always been dominated by institutions or a select few. Enter Moonfare.
Moonfare is revolutionising access to private equity using a fully digital platform that provides qualified investors access to selectively vetted top-performing funds within 15 minutes and at minimums as low as €50,000. Moonfare provides investors with innovative reporting and the potential to trade their stakes in funds using our Secondary Market. We are introducing never before seen transparency and liquidity to private equity, and with our ongoing expansion across key markets in Europe and Asia, we are enabling investors around the world to reach further.
The Moonfare team brings together individuals with a wealth of different backgrounds, from leading investment and private banks and private equity fund managers to disruptive tech startups, leading newspapers and top law firms. Moonfarians strive to keep growing and want to challenge the status quo while working as a team to deliver innovative solutions and the Moonfare vision.
Senior Webflow Developer (m/f/d)
As a Senior Webflow Developer at Moonfare, you will be working heavily with MarTech & design teams developing the landing pages that help us democratise private equity investing for the globe. It is essential that we have vibrant, appealing and attractive landing pages for optimal user experience.Having a strong focus on creating pages and landing pages with clean and contextual CSS classes, reusable components and expansive work. You are someone who understands website structures, workflows, landing pages and someone who enjoys taking full ownership of what you deliver.
- Develop pages that users find easy to navigate and use.
- Deliver high quality development with SEO semantics, high performance and speed.
- Be a part of a large process of starting from an idea, to refinement, design and development.
- Have fluency with Webflow, Webflow Interactions and Global Components.
- Have an awareness for developing with expansion in mind - clean reusable code and CSS classes, reusable components, interactions and contextual/semantic code.
- Have experience with developing responsive structures that turn desktop versions into tablet>mobile versions easily.
- Have experience with Figma and the ability to develop pixel perfect pages from a Figma file, including animations and interactions.
- Have an understanding of SEO basics and knowledge of how to set up all the necessary SEO information for a functioning page, such as meta tags, open graph image optimisation, H1 to H6 tags, semantic HTML tags, Schema Markups.
- Have knowledge of Webflow’s CMS, structure and the ability to utilise it through the website for various categories including but not limited to Blog Articles, News, Categorisation, Files, etc.
The next Moonfarian
- Excellent communication skills, a great team member that likes to collaborate with others on solutions, idea generation and brain-storming.
- Desire to work as a part of a bigger process whilst operating with the bigger picture in mind.
- You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation.
- Embrace responsibility and ownership to help the business and yourself thrive.
- Be confident in your ability and your ideas.
- Be proactive and seek work.
- Be calm and collected even when working under pressure.
- Have the confidence in yourself to implement your ideas.
- Be a sponge for new information and knowledge.
- Look out for your teammates and treat everyone as equals
If you feel you do not meet all of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply!
Invest in yourself
- Ownership: All team members are empowered to bring ideas, make decisions and have impact. Participate in our equity program and share in our success.
- Transparency: Everyone at Moonfare is regularly updated on strategic progress, KPI tracking, product updates and changes.
- Growth: Not only will you grow in your role, you also have access to an individual growth budget of €1,500 or 2% of base salary (whichever is higher).
- Diversity: Our Diversity Committee ensures we hold ourselves accountable and continuously improve our D&I initiatives.
We understand the important role that diversity plays in our success. Different backgrounds, experiences and ideas push us further and raise the bar. We’re committed to developing an inclusive and safe culture where everyone — regardless of colour, race, religion, sex, origin, sexuality, disability, marital status, citizenship or gender identity — knows that they are an integral part of the team and can bring their full potential to their work.