- Start date: As soon as possible
- Capacity: 20h/week as a Working Student or Full time intern
- Location: Munich or Remote
About The Company
As buycycle, we are building Europe's largest platform for pre-owned bikes. Together with YOU we want to change the future of individual mobility!
About The Role
As a Web Design Intern or Working Student, your focus will be to use your design and technical skills to create and manage engaging, user-friendly landing pages for our online marketplace. You'll collaborate closely with our marketing, product, and sales teams, translating their requirements into digital assets and campaigns that align with our brand identity. This role also involves optimizing our web presence using HTML, CSS, and website building platforms like Webflow and Builder IO and design tools like Figma.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and sales teams to understand and fulfill their landing page and web content needs.
- Utilize Builder IO to design, implement, and manage compelling web content, adhering to our brand identity and digital strategy.
- Apply your knowledge of HTML, CSS, Figma and Webflow or similar tools to enhance the user experience and optimize our web presence.
- Monitor website performance and make necessary design adjustments to improve functionality and aesthetics.
- Keep abreast of the latest industry trends and technologies to propose innovative ideas that boost our web presence.
- You are pursuing a degree in Web Design, Computer Science, or a related field and have gained some practical experience in this domain.
- You are well experienced in working with website building platforms such as Webflow, and headless CMS platforms like Builder IO Figma is a plus
- You bring strong technical skills, with a solid understanding and proficiency in HTML and CSS.
- You have an eye for aesthetics and user-centric design, with a portfolio showcasing your work in creating visually appealing websites.
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, with a knack for translating complex requirements into stunning web designs
- A high degree of (personal) responsibility in a dynamic work environment
- Goals, not tasks
- Active participation and a sustainable impact
- Office in Munich’s factory district (Werksviertel) OR co-working in Berlin’s Brunnenviertel
- Shared passion and joy within the team
- Flexible working hours
Your Recruiting Process @buycycle
Hiring manager Call → Case Study → Final Interview
We can’t wait to get to know you!
Join us on our mission to become the leading marketplace for pre-owned bikes and help us ride towards sustainable consumption. If you want to join a team which believes in acting responsibly towards the environment and society, this is the place for you!
For more information visit our website.
With buycycle, we are building Europe's largest platform for pre-owned bikes. Since our start in 2021, we have achieved a lot. A new office in the heart of Munich and a state-of-the-art workshop for used bikes are just the beginning. Together with YOU we want to change the future of individual mobility! At buycycle, you have the opportunity to help us to shape a fast-growing dynamic company from the very beginning. Help us create Europe's largest platform for used bikes and become part of our crew.