Inkblot is on a mission to improve the mental health of individuals and organizations by creating innovative and accessible solutions. We are a Toronto-based company focusing on secure video counselling. With Inkblot, individuals can get the help they need when they need it. Uniquely, Inkblot monitors clinical effectiveness and client satisfaction session-to-session. As a company, we're proud of the stability and support that we've provided Canadian and US individuals during these difficult times, from the pandemic to social justice issues. Inkblot has created an engaging and collaborative virtual team environment that is purpose-driven, inclusive and fast-paced. We boast flexibility, growth opportunities and mentorship to help you reach your desired professional goals.
We are seeking a Web & Graphic Designer to join our team. Within this role you will fall under the Product Design Team but will also work on requirements needed by the Marketing team.Your role will focus on the maintenance and creation of our marketing websites, in addition to graphic design deliverables for the Marketing Team. This role is a great opportunity for an aspiring UX designer looking to break into a product role, as there will be opportunities to assist on product-based projects.
As the Web & Graphic Designer you will
- Assist in the creation of Inkblot’s Marketing website
- Own the maintenance of this website and make any necessary changes based on business needs and user feedback
- Create graphical elements for blog posts, social media, and other marketing team needs including templates
- Be an expert in Webflow
- Have a proficient understanding of Figma
- Design for Accessibility and Inclusion
What you’ll need
- Post-secondary degree in a Design or Business, self-taught or bootcamp educated designers
- Proficiency in Figma and Webflow is required
- A strong sense of visual design trends
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively to engage and influence a variety of audiences
Design Portfolio Piece
For this role, we do not require a specific number of years of experience. However, we are seeking a candidate who has a proficient understanding of Webflow as this is the tool that will be used for our marketing sites. Student work will be accepted for this role.
Inkblot Design operates under a no-design test philosophy. With this in mind, it is crucial that you put forward a piece of work you feel best represents your abilities and our requirements.
- Please include a (minimum) 1 page responsive Webflow website from a professional or personal project that showcases your understanding of Webflow and Web Design fundamentals.
- This website needs to have been completed by you and not using a template.
- The sample should show strong visual design, an understanding of content hierarchy, and examples of graphical compositions.
- Feel free to narrate your work with a voice recording or provide written captions and explanations where appropriate
- The sample can be presented as a website link, PDF, video or dropbox/drive file
- You must include a link to the exact project in your resume, or your application will not be considered
- We pride ourselves on offering flexible and comprehensive benefits for you and your dependents, covering medical, dental, mental health and more.
- At Inkblot, we understand that life happens. We offer flexible work hours for the times when you need to put your health, family, or well-being first.
One of our cornerstones
Diversity and inclusion are ingrained in our DNA: we are committed to inclusion across gender, age, religion, identity, and race. Inkblot Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer; we believe everyone must be comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. Whatever you need to be successful, we will support you. Our team is a unique group of individuals from different walks of life and backgrounds; people are what drives us to continue making a difference. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process or a few questions answered, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org - we would be happy to support you.