We are looking for a freelance webflow rockstar who is ready to bring our website to the next level and let the lead generation engine at deskbird ultimately take off!
As our main webflow designer, you will be shaping our website to maximize lead generation from B2B prospects across Europe (from SMB, over mid-market, to enterprise customers).
Our goal is to have the most awesome lead generation webflow page in the history of B2B. We are a rapidly growing tech company with lots of opportunities for professional growth.
- Own our new website project and drive the launch of the new page
- Support in both conceptualizing and implementing the new website
- Design the graphic requirements, including webpages and marketing collaterals
- Implement and iterate on Webflow-based webpages
- Collaborate with marketing and design team members
- Develop and own a website identity and consistently maintain the brand representation
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, accessibility, and usability best practices
- Own the buildout of new pages in our Webflow instance as well as the maintenance of our website design system
- Evolve the visual identity of deskbird by designing and building consistent experiences across our marketing website
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and other stakeholders to arrive at the best possible design solutions, continually raising our bar for quality
- Previous experience in building beautiful websites in Webflow
- Experience in building websites in the area of B2B/SaaS would be a plus
- An eye for visual and interaction design and experience with marketing collateral design
- Knowledge of responsive design and how it works
- Nice to have: You're willing to get your hands dirty setting up analytics tools as part of the webpages you build
- Nice to have: You’re proficient working with graphic programs to design advanced graphic requirements/website creatives
- Proficient in English
- Very organized and autonomous
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Energized and comfortable when working in a fast growing company
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing a lot at deskbird
If this kind of workplace excites you, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a great place to work.
We value uniqueness, as we believe people do their best work when they can be themselves. We offer a competitive compensation package and a great environment to work. Important: Please start your application with the following sentence "deskbird team, I am your webflow rockstar!”
At deskbird, we are shaping the booming New Way of Working, that has been strongly accelerated by the recent pandemic: We empower organizations to unlock the full potential of a hybrid workplace.
Companies around the globe are implementing hybrid work between home office and in-office and we are supporting employees and employers with our cutting edge mobile app and web app solutions. Employees can easily see when their colleagues are gonna be in the office, book a desk next to them or book a desk with the right equipment. Workplace managers get insights on office utilization and can manage office occupancy with ease. Our goal is to become Europe's leading and most loved SaaS workplace platform.
We are currently looking for highly-ambitious individuals supporting us on this journey. This could be a perfect opportunity for entrepreneurially-minded people to join our dynamic startup still at an early stage and shape with us our next growth phase. We are a remote-first team of currently ~20 people, coming from backgrounds such as BCG, CHECK24, Intel, CDTM, FIFA, etc.
Deskbird is the perfect workplace for you if you want to grow quickly professionally, if you are happy to take significant responsibilities early on, if you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and, finally, if you want to have some fun at work.