Aspire is the #1 All-in-one financial operating platform for businesses in Southeast Asia. With a mission to reinvent banking for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, Aspire is building a platform that offers what financial products our customers need, how they need it.
Founded in 2018 by former Lazada founders and executives, Aspire has successfully raised USD 40M from world-class investors and financial partners such as Y-combinator and others. It has partnered with leading financial firms like Visa and Wise to power its solutions. In 2020, we were awarded as the #1 Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Startup Award by TechNode Global ORIGIN Awards. Currently, we have ~150 employees across offices in Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand.
You will be amazed and energized by the diverse backgrounds of our people. We are a team made up of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders and high-achievers who want to make an impact yet always collaborate and don’t take NO for an answer. We have high bars during our recruitment process because we want to inspire and to be inspired by our teammates.
We are still expanding and hiring more top talents who are passionate about startups to join the journey of building a Neobank to support the under-serviced SMEs and Entrepreneurs
In this role, you will help shape our entire website. You will be working closely with our Marketing team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation of the web pages, including analytics, utm-tracking, lead management etc. You have an eye for design and experience collaborating with designers to create a scalable website. You're the right fit if you lose your sleep because you saw a padding misalignment.
• Lead the design & development of new pages & experiences on Webflow.
• Create modern animations by leveraging Webflow’s capabilities.
• Ensure website consistency across all pages and other web properties.
• Find areas of improvement and take initiative to uplevel overall web experience
• Own projects across their entire lifecycle: from brief & brainstorming, design to published site & continuous improvement
• Establish design guidelines, standards and best practices
• Incorporate functionalities and features into websites
• Use Zapier for integrations with Webflow
• Optimize performance of website
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Great problem solving skills
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- You are able to develop web pages that match very closely with designs
- SEO best practices
- Responsive designs
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable & willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in web design
Our ideal candidate has:
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, layout, grid, color
- Experience building multiple product websites in Webflow
- Animation and interaction skills
- 1+ years of experience in Webflow
- Proficiency in writing custom code in Webflow to overcome certain limitations of it
- Proficiency in Webflow CMS