Allocations is building the future of private equity. We are building a team of multidisciplinary experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
About The Role
Join the product team and be part of an elite team building high-performance systems for the next-generation of private equity. Allocations is hiring a Webflow designer! We have a lot of website projects happening and Webflow is our go-to platform, so the web designer we are looking for must be proficient in Webflow!
Our budget for this position is $75,000. Other factors such as experience and education can be considered.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them.
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that can scale.
- You are a cross-disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from engineering, operations, finance and legal. You are comfortable communicating across teams.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- Giving input with regard to good user journey and flow.
- Designing clean design architecture in Webflow.
- Follow precisely the design as established in Figma.
- Ability to build a website from scratch in Webflow or work with an existing template.
- Expert knowledge in building responsive websites and complex CMS in Webflow.
- Background in working on several projects concurrently and the ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Ability to migrate Figma files to Webflow and connect with Zapier and other tools.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Wellness Fund.
- Personal and Professional Development Fund.
- Health, dental and vision benefits.
- Monthly virtual team building activities.
- Equipment and tools necessary to succeed.
Allocations provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.