GOOD INFO is a Technology Services firm. Our mission is to ‘help our clients build digital products their customers love’. We offer ideation, CX, UX/UI, architecture, engineering, staffing, outsourcing support & other technology related services to high-performance organizations globally.
Our goal is to ‘build and power digital products for more than 50% of global pedigree-tech-programs, within the next 10 years – while helping 1 million+ Africans secure technology & related jobs’.
Join us today – and help our customers deliver world class digital products to their users.
We're looking to recruit a highly skilled UX/UI Designer with extensive Webflow experience. The ideal candidate will have a passion for creating intuitive, user-friendly, and engaging digital experiences, as well as the technical skills to bring their designs to life using Webflow.
- Designing Digital Experiences: Design, prototype, and iterate on user-friendly and visually appealing digital experiences for a variety of platforms, primarily web.
- User Research and Testing: Conduct user research, user testing, and analyze user feedback to gain insights into user needs and understand how people interact with our products.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Documentation: Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Webflow Development: Use your Webflow expertise to turn UX/UI designs into functional, responsive, and visually pleasing websites.
- UX/UI Best Practices: Stay up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies, and incorporate them into your designs and workflows.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years of UX/UI design experience, with a strong portfolio demonstrating your design thinking and execution process.
- Webflow Expertise: Extensive experience designing and building with Webflow is a must. Please provide examples of Webflow sites you've designed and built.
- Design Tools: Proficiency in design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and interactive prototyping tools.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to clearly articulate design decisions and how they relate to the problem you're solving.
- Team Player: Proven ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent practical experience is a plus.
- Hybrid work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Results-Driven Work Culture
- Passionate, Supportive and Collaborative Work Environment
How to Apply
- Please send your CV and LinkedIn Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with a bold title, “UX/UI Designer – Webflow”.
- In your email, please provide your resume, a link to your portfolio, and examples of Webflow sites you've designed and built.
- Communication will be with short-listed candidates only - if you do not receive any feedback on your application within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- GOOD INFO reserves the right not to proceed with an appointment of any advertised role.
- All appointments will be made in line with GOOD INFO’S Employment Equity Plan and Policies.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.