About the Company
OneSeven is a US-based product development studio building apps for industry-changing startups and enterprises. We love building digital products and helping companies succeed in their market. Working at OneSeven is an excellent opportunity to test your skills, build new skills, and be an early employee at a growing startup. We are a fully remote workforce with headquarters in Tampa Bay, Florida, and employees all around the world. Our services cover the spectrum for startups so we can help them plan, design, build, and support high-quality digital products.
Our founder, James, started OneSeven over five years ago after his experience hiring an offshore agency for his pre-seed Ed-Tech startup. The project was unsuccessful due to communication issues, conflicting time zones, and scope creep. Since then, he built OneSeven and tailored our services to support startup founders in need of high-quality software development.
We are looking for a Webflow developer to join our team and assist in the creation of a visually stunning, SEO optimized, and highly functional website (oneseventech.com). The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Webflow projects using industry-leading standards and best practices. In collaboration with our team of developers, designers, and project managers, you will play a key role creating a high-converting website.
We offer competitive hourly pay and are committed to supporting all of our employees. If you're passionate about creating exceptional web experiences and working collaboratively with others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- As a Webflow developer, your main task will be to create visually appealing and user-friendly websites using Webflow's drag-and-drop interface.
- You will also need to customize website templates and integrate them with other tools and services as needed.
- Developing and maintaining website components including but not limited to forms, galleries, sliders, and menus will also be part of your responsibilities.
- You will be expected to create engaging web animations and interactions, either using Webflow's built-in features, third party tools, or custom code.
- Ensuring that websites load quickly and are optimized for search engines will also be important.
- Implementing SEO best practices to ensure that websites rank well in search engine results.
- Optimizing metadata, headings, URLs, and image alt tags, as well as ensuring proper keyword usage throughout the website's content.
- Monitoring and analyzing website metrics using tools like Google Analytics to track top-of-funnel metrics, including website views, visitor demographics, bounce rates, and user behavior, providing valuable insights for data-driven decision making and optimization strategies.
- Collaboration with other team members, including leadership, designers, content creators, developers, agency partners, vendors, etc, will be essential to meet project requirements and timelines.
- You will also be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues and providing support as needed.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest web development trends and continuously improving your skills will be expected.
- Lastly, creating and maintaining technical documentation, such as coding standards and style guides for the website, will be part of your duties as a Webflow developer.
- Fluent in English (important)
- 2 years of experience in webflow development.
- Experience working for startups
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile + Scrum Methodology experience
- Ability to quickly adapt, learn, and solve problems
- Team player, willing to jump outside of their role to help the greater team
- Clear written communication
- The ability to be accountable for your own time in a fully remote environment
- The desire to contribute to a growing, dynamic team and help shape process, practice, and operations
- You will need to provide your own workspace with reliable Internet service
- Completely remote work
- Contract-based employment
- Starting at $1,800 - $2,500 USD - depending on qualifications
- Budget for Education
- Unlimited PTO
- There are currently NO formal benefits packages available (health insurance, retirement plans).