Attention all seasoned web designers and Webflow experts! We are a brand new eLearning startup from the Netherlands on the lookout for a talented individual to join our team as our senior web designer and partner. This is a partnership offer with the potential for a full-time salaried role in the near future. The offer is a 1% share in Little Brain Boosters® for the perfect candidate.
Who Are We
We are Little Brain Boosters®, a startup from the Netherlands focused on bringing innovative solutions to address complex social challenges impacting new parents.
Our product Dopalearn®
Dopalearn® offers a new method of learning for children by blending a Learning Management System with a video streaming service. While similar to other video streaming platforms, it offers a distinct feature where instead of interrupting the child's viewing experience with advertisements, they are presented with short microlessons lasting seconds. We call this approach the Periodic Pop-up Training System™ or (PPTS).
As a seasoned web designer, your primary focus will be on improving and maintaining our website, as well as working on sister websites in the near future. Additionally, you will be collaborating with the development team on various projects, including the development of our upcoming marketplace. As a partner, you will also be involved in making key business decisions with the other partners/team members.
Our qualifications are as follows
- Expert level experience with Webflow IS A MUST
- Expert level experience with Adobe XD or equivalent
- Experience with mockups, prototypes, wireframes a must
- Experience with Lottie vector graphics is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator a big plus
- A portfolio showcasing previous work is a requirement
- 100% free of alcohol and tobacco use
- 100% free of any dopamine based addictions
- Able to speak and understand the English language
- Motivated and highly energetic
- Innovative and creative
- Able to get things done with zero procrastination
- An entrepreneurial mindset with an out-of-the-box mentality
- A team player who is open-minded and easy to work with (no egos)
- Neurodiversity is a plus
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Must demonstrate a degree of emotional intelligence
This is a partnership and a shareholder opportunity with Little Brain Boosters B.V. As a bootstrapped company, we are offering a 1% equity share in lieu of a salary, with the potential for a full-time salaried position in the near future (likely this year). Our current valuation is $100 million USD (calculated by us), making the 1% equity equivalent to a $1 million package.
This opportunity is intended for individual candidates, not for business entities.
We are a 100% inclusive team and welcoming to all walks of life including the LGBTQ community.
We will be filling this position by no later than March.