About the company
Radial Path is a rapidly growing digital performance agency specialising in advanced and industry-expert digital marketing and content production for global B2B technology brands.
We’ve recently been nominated for ‘Best Small Agency Of The Year 2023’ at the Northern Digital Awards and continue to go from strength to strength as we look to scale our operations in the coming 12 months.
With a wide range of company benefits and voted in the ‘Top 25 Companies’ by Spill, we pride ourselves on an excellent workplace.
About the role
We seek an experienced and creative Webflow Designer and Developer to join our team. The successful candidate should have a strong understanding of web design principles and the ability to write clean, semantic HTML and CSS code. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience working in an agency environment and be able to create and maintain websites and web applications using Webflow.
Salary between £28k-£35k (depending on experience)
👍🏽 Key Responsibilities
- Design and develop websites and web applications using Webflow
- Write clean, semantic HTML and CSS code
- Create wireframes and prototypes using Figma to help illustrate design concepts
- Ensure website functionality and stability
- Collaborate with other team members to resolve technical issues
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web design trends and technologies
- Proven experience as a Webflow Designer and Developer (Webflow expert programme), with a minimum of 3 years of experience working in an agency environment
- Strong understanding of web design principles
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills
- Good understanding of UX and UI design
- Proficient in Figma for wireframing and prototyping
- Experience with Git and version control
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
😍 Company benefits and perks
- Annual appraisals and pay reviews
- Generous rewards for length of service
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Snacks, posh coffee, tea, drinks and fruits
- EV car scheme
- Income and Family Protection
- Cashback for dental and optical treatment
- Parking spaces, retail offers and discounts
- Private medical insurance (PMI)
- Pensions and Financial Wellbeing
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off + plus bank holidays
- Christmas close down (not deducted from your annual holiday entitlement)
- A team and a workplace culture that’s healthy, fun and productive. We're very proud of the chemistry and culture in our group!
- Office in the cultural hub of The Ouseburn Valley in Newcastle upon Tyne.
If you are passionate about web design and development and have a strong portfolio demonstrating your skills and experience, we would love to hear from you!