We’re looking for a full-time Webflow/WordPress Developer to join our growing team.
As Webflow/WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for handling all aspects of new and ongoing web development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching websites, primarily in Webflow and WordPress.
You should be comfortable collaborating with a team in a fast-paced environment, and not shy away from a challenge.
We are a digital strategy and innovation agency helping midsize and enterprise organisations think and act like tech startups.
We were born in 2018 and have grown rapidly to a team of 25, designing and building web and mobile apps. On top of client projects, we also build our own apps, for example, our fintech platform aminsights.com/.
We are fully remote and place huge value on a collaborative environment, with opportunities for all to grow and learn. We love a challenge, have a huge passion for our work, and prioritise care for each other and our clients.
What's in it for you?
- Working in your pajamas all day long
- We’re an awesome team of 25 members across the globe
- Allowance for training and development
- Full-time engagement
- Great potential for growth
- Compensation: $6 - $10 per hour (depending on your experience)
What we're looking for...
- 4+ years of experience with Webflow and WordPress development
- Experience putting websites live
- Ability to write clean, well-maintained code
- An eye for good UI
- Constantly learning and sharing knowledge + seeks out, appreciates and also returns feedback
- Highly self-driven and responsible
- Able to work collaboratively with team members of all experience levels and skill sets
- Git (GitHub/Bitbucket)
- Experience with React.js or similar frameworks
- Experience with content management frameworks such as Contentful or Strapi
- Experience working with CI/CD, deployment and monitoring
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- E2E & Unit testing
- Agile software development
About the role
- Building websites in Webflow with creative interaction & animation in collaboration with our design team
- Building websites in WordPress, installing plugins and testing websites from top to bottom
- Following pre-launch checklists & post-launch checklists
- Launching websites and handling DNS settings
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Converting designs provided by our design team into functional websites
- Writing “clean” well-designed HTML & CSS
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Integrating software & extensions with websites and using tools like Zapier to setup automation
- Expanding on your skills by researching and learning about new integrations, and new possibilities within the platforms and languages we use
- Monitoring website performance and completing updates for clients
- Running technical audits on websites and actioning fixes appropriately