Groombuggy is the premier mobile dog grooming company in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are growing rapidly. We are taking a Silicon Valley tech startup approach to the mobile dog grooming industry. We are proud of the work we do to create great jobs for dog groomers and help pet owners care for their loved ones. We’re excited to become the next modern national pet brand.
We are looking for a part-time Website Manager. We have two main websites we have built on Webflow, one is external for the public and customers, the other is an internal resource for our groomers and customer success team. You will be working closely with the leadership team to craft and deliver content onto these websites.
This role is ideal for someone who has managed a Webflow project for other clients, and is actively doing so for other clients. We are looking for someone who stays on top of the latest Webflow updates, as well as the other low-code/no-code tools commonly used with Webflow. Experience with Airtable and Zapier is also a huge plus as we would like to leverage those tools alongside the website.
This is a part-time, remote position. We anticipate this role being 20-30 hours per week for the first few weeks, then settling into 10-20 hours per week thereafter. You’ll be doing high impact work with a high caliber team in a very fun and high growth business. Also, a love for dogs is a plus!
We’re a fantastic, high quality team looking to grow quickly. Come join the pack!
You will be the Website/Webflow guru!
- Managing all aspects of the websites in a timely manner - being able to respond to the company’s need in a reasonable time to make updates to the websites
- Helping us clean up the current websites, and restructure the sites with a strong foundation for scalability
- Consult and advise the leadership team on best practices with using Webflow, and other tools that integrate well with Webflow to provide a better online experience
- Joining regular weekly meetings to coordinate and stay up to date with the latest company news and developments, and supporting such developments as needed on the websites
- Communicate quickly and clear on the relevant Slack channels
- Help other positions in the company learn the basics of Webflow, so they can update the relevant content within their realm of responsibility (ie. collections, form submissions)
The efficient and organized deployment and management of our internal and external websites will be critical to us scaling the company quickly. Prior to growing the company rapidly and pushing the business into new markets, we need to have a website infrastructure that can quickly adapt.
Success for this role is 1) identifying and implementing best practices for managing the websites and 2) working with our leadership team to craft a beautiful and user-friendly website that can allow multiple editors to update content as needed.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and characteristics:
- We imagine someone in this role will have 3+ years of experience in Webflow, as well as some basic design experience whether in Figma, Sketch or XD
- Candidates with Zapier experience will have an advantage
- Bonus if have experience with Adobe Creative Suite - especially Illustrator and Photoshop
- Bonus if you have experience working with SalesForce (this is our main CRM)
- A systems builder – your job is to build systems that scale for significant growth to come.
- Clear communication, detail-orientation, team collaboration, and personal organization.
- Strong communication skills and familiarity with Slack and Google Suite
- Enthusiasm and positivity.
- Above all – fun, friendly, detail oriented, highly organized, and positive!
We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area. However we are a remote team and this role can be done remotely anywhere. We have several other employees working remotely throughout the world!