We are looking for talented Webflow Developers to join our team at Paperunikorn. This role requires a creative thinker with a strong design portfolio and Webflow experience.
Paperunikorn is a growing Namibian-based Webflow Agency. We build websites for bold companies that strive to make an impact, We've recently become Webflow Template Designers and aside from being template designers, we develop websites for clients worldwide.
We believe that anyone new to the no-code space deserves an opportunity to succeed and flourish regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability.
As a fully remote agency, we foster freedom, collaboration and connection where our teamwork thrives. We’re driven by our core values and only bring on board people who are passionate about their craft and genuinely care about their teammates.
We're especially excited about collaborating with African-based junior developers to bring our vision to life of creating the largest webflow community in Africa.
As a template designer with us, you'll
- Earn competitive payouts for your template sales
- Join a talented community of designers
- Learn and share best practices
- Expand your Webflow knowledge
- You will implement your custom template designs in Webflow, taking a nice and organized design made in Figma and transforming it into an amazing website.
- Design visually compelling mobile responsive websites in Webflow
- Create and implement your designs that meet Webflow's template submission guidelines
- Build fully functional Webflow websites from your Figma designs.
- Create user-friendly CMS structures that make it easy to add and edit content.
- Comply with Paperunikorn in resolving your template technical issues.
- Review and test your websites for accessibility, speed, functionality, and browser compatibility.
- You’re a developer, not a designer. You love Webflow because it allows you to be more efficient. You also have a critical eye for design and can spot mistakes easily.
- You love Webflow.
- You have deep experience in HTML, CSS and JS.
- You can get things done by yourself, but you also know when it’s time to ask for help.
- You have a keen attention to detail.
- Can handle execution and prioritize your work. Able to work on complex designs on your own and run autonomously.
- Treat everything you do uniquely and understand that no client, project, product or way of working is ever the same.
- You are an over-communicator and believe that clear, precise & timely communication is what drives us forward
- You love what you do and always looking to deepen your knowledge and skills, always hungry to stay ‘on top of new possibilities, changes and trends
- You feel comfortable in handling ambiguity and ‘the unknown’, seeing these as an opportunity for growth and innovation.
- 2+ year(s) Webflow experience
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Experience with tools like Asana, Slack, Notion
- Knows Figma inside and out
- Familiarity with Relume Library and Finsweet
- A portfolio that showcases your strengths in UI and visual design, along with your proficiency in modern-day design tools like Figma
- Be comfortable taking risks in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something you love
- Strong problem-solving ability, be organized and process-oriented
Design & Aesthetics
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles, including contrast, typography, layout, balance, hierarchies, and proportion
- Adherence to Web design trends and UX/UI Design Principles
Layout & structure
- Pleasing compositions with an interesting and creative layout
- Logical class naming and structure - your class naming is flawless, follow correct spelling and use a logical naming
- Your design looks great on all devices and breakpoints and you optimize your images for the web
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience building projects in Webflow.
- Deep understanding and practice of the Webflow CMS and/or Webflow E-commerce customer
- Strong sense of empathy for the customer and end-user
- Great communication skills and availability to provide stellar template support in a timely manner
- Willingness to absorb feedback and creative direction from the Template QA team
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- 50% Payout means you'll earn 50% of your total template sales
- Attach links to your portfolio and 3 Webflow work samples for review
- If your application is approved, you’ll receive an onboarding email into your inbox in the following 15-30 business days.
Why work with us?
- Our values guide everything we do and what we want to be
- We are a fully remote team, by design. We prefer people in Africa (and around)
- We are ambitious, we don’t settle, and we are aiming for greatness for the agency and for everyone in it