If you kick ass at SEO and Webflow and are super organized, responsive, and friendly - we want you to become a Paddler on a full-time freelancer basis.
You will know how to execute an SEO campaign from start to finish with the support of our friendly team.
About Paddle Creative
We are a leading Webflow Expert agency specializing in creating bespoke websites for scale-ups in various sectors, including SaaS, Techm Healthcare, and a range of industries.
We're looking for a talented SEO and Webflow Project Manager to help us deliver high-quality SEO work on Webflow websites. This will include:
- Technical SEO & Weflow website upgrades
- Onsite optimization
- You should have experience with professional SEO tools, such as Semrush
- Able to understand GTMetrix and other tools and how to reduce page speed and optimize for Google Page metrics
- Having great knowledge and experience working in Google Search Console
- Familiar with GA4 and can interpret data
- Develop content silo plans
- Offsite SEO, including GBP optimization
What You'll Do
This is a remote position, but the candidate must be available to work in the UK time zone.
This is a Webflow development - SEO implementation - keep clients happy role, largely for our clients who work with us ongoing.
You'll be responsible for managing client relationships, developing and upgrading Webflow websites and working collaboratively with our team and other developers.
- You'll communicate via email, Slack, Video calls
- Projects will be managed via Monday.com
- Delivering on one-off and monthly tasks which will often be set by yourself based on analysis
- Be reactive to incoming client requests, ranging from designing and building new pages to adding data to the CMS or connecting GA4.
- Be fluent in English and a great communicator
- Be able to work in UK time zones and fixed hours (with a degree of flexibility)
- Kick-ass Webflow skills
- You'll use Client-First
- You have solid and demonstrable experience delivering SEO campaigns
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once
- Willingness to work with clients across a variety of industry sectors
We offer localized and salary-based compensation to ensure that our Paddlers are fairly compensated and can enjoy their passion for web development without financial stress.
Why Paddle Creative?
👑 We are a small team but highly respected and with international clients.
🧠 We like to try new things and are always brainstorming new revenue streams and product ideas, and we want you to be part of that.
🤙 You will work closely with the founder and become integral to the growth of the business.
At Paddle Creative, we're proud to call ourselves Paddlers, and we're passionate about creating beautiful, functional websites and providing exceptional customer service to our clients. If you're a talented Webflow Freelance Developer and SEO expert who shares our passion and values, we want to hear from you.
Please apply with a link to your portfolio and a brief description of yourself.