V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, voted by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised over $40 million in venture funding and are backed by some of the most competent individuals in AI. We manage the training data and models of hundreds of AI companies and enterprises. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today.
This is an exciting opportunity to join V7 as our dedicated Web Designer to work alongside our Design Team and Marketing Team. Our website is the most important and versatile tool we have to convince new customers, educate the community and attract new employees. You will put your stamp on V7’s visual identity across new and existing web experiences, leading the design and development of new web projects, and maintaining quality as our website grows.
Please note that only candidates with a previous work portfolio will be considered.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for V7’s website
- Taking designs and bring it to life in Webflow or Framer, using a systematic approach
- Making the website design language your own and evolve this together with the design team
- Presenting and defending designs and key milestone deliverables
- Building scalable design systems to ensure continued success
- Collaborating with marketing and growth teams to create alignment
- Working closely with product design to carry V7’s product identity outside of the product
- Your role will not solely be restricted to web design work, there will be plenty of decisions to be made across many assets here at V7
- 3+ years of design experience with a portfolio showcasing web-focused design work
- Experience building websites in no-code website builders like Webflow or Framer
- You’re a Figma wizard and know everything about auto-layout, variables, breakpoints, etc.
- Experience in motion design as well as execution and art direction
- Exceptional - written and verbal - communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
- General understanding of web performance metrics and A/B testing
- Exceptional knowledge of typeface, hierarchy, contrast, consistency, alignment, white space, and colour
- You’re entrepreneurial and driven, but you’re also a gifted diplomat
- Motivation to maximise business impact and understand wider strategies
- Bonus: Experience with video editing, Lottie motion graphics, or HTML5 animations.
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- Private Healthcare via Vitality in the UK
- Enhanced parental leave
- 4-day company wide retreats in stunning locations
- Central London office with a barista, fresh fruit, and other amenities
- Ability to work remotely in a hybrid setup
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times