- We require a Webflow expert to work with us on developing top-tier client websites, along with growing our own brand & marketing websites.
- We are looking for a candidate that is keen to secure an exciting position in leading and growing our Webflow team.
- You will be working with global tech and fast-growth SaaS companies.
- You will be working alongside developers and creatives.
- Experience developing robust and scalable Webflow websites for medium-large businesses
- Ability to transfer Figma designs into responsive Webflow sites
- Able to work from our Liverpool Street office 3 days / week
- Confident professional english speaker who is confident in liaising directly with clients
- Ability to be self disciplined, manage workload, and problem solve independently
- Experience integrating APIs (such as Hubspot and Career Hubs like Workable)
- Ability to use interactions and animations to make interactive experiences
- Attention to detail in creating high-quality and thoroughly tested outputs
- Deep knowledge of SEO & page optimisation practises to deliver highly performant websites
- Ability to utilise collections and organised style libraries to create sites that are easy for clients to understand and manage
- Ability to write in JS and CSS
Nice to haves
- Experience with localisation / multi-market websites integrating Weglot or other similar APIs
- Experience with custom code to enable deeper functionality and integrations
- Able to recommend other high-quality Webflow talent to partner with our team
- Management of other developers
We partner with global tech brands such as Google, Dataiku, Smartly.io and fast-growth SaaS companies. You will work closely with our expert designers and developers, taking initiative leading high value projects where your opinion matters and will help influence our strategy
We are looking for a talented Webflow developer to join our team. The candidate will be ambitious and driven, and open to managing others in the future as we grow our Webflow department. This is an exciting opportunity to become the lead of a team in a growing company that is set to expand exponentially in the next couple of years.
You will work under our CTO, and alongside other UX/UI designers, Front-End developers, and project managers. You will communicate with the client in a collaborative, clear and helpful manner, reporting back to our internal team with regular updates on progress.