START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: REMOTE, MUST BE BASED IN SPAIN
As a Webflow Development Intern, you will contribute to bridge the gap between the design and the technical implementation, ensuring that our website is in amazing condition, bringing new ideas to the table and working on different web projects for a variety of clients in the impact field.
We are looking for an individual who is motivated to combine design with development, working mostly alongside our UX/UI team, defining how the project looks as well as how it works.
- Work independently on a variety of Web Design and Development projects.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs
- Operate with Webflow and become familiar with Client-first system
- Implement 3D animations and interactions in Webflow projects
- Operate with Wordpress, including page builders and themes such as Elementor, Divi or Enfold
- Select, understand and integrate plugins
- Optimize website or application for maximum speed and scalability
- Cooperate with our designers to create and design digital materials
- Continuous enhancement of our company website
- Enrolled in/about to graduate in Media Informatics, informatics, Computer Science or related
- A convincing portfolio of your work
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with different page builders, themes and plugins
- A creative mindset and an excellent eye for design, detail, typography, color and layout
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills
Why Work With Us?
- Professional Growth: Learn from seasoned professionals and get in touch with industry-leading software tools
- Personal Development: We will guide you closely and consistently throughout the whole internship with a focus on personal development through research projects, workshops, and certifications
- Impact: Make a meaningful impact in bringing our digital impact agency forward by taking on challenging work with the opportunity to implement new processes.
- Purpose: Take part in our journey of delivering quality services in a young and ambitious agency setting
- Interactive Remote Culture: 100% remote work with constant communication through co-working sessions, check-ins with your mentor and team-bonding activities.
- International Team: A growing and diverse group of professionals from different countries
- Mentorship: Frequently check-in with your mentor at various stages of your work to make sure it meets project expectations and receive constant feedback
yumeda is a digital digital studio that seamlessly blends strategy, creativity, and design in a digital environment. Founded in 2018, we are currently strengthening our position in the German agency market to become one of the key players for creative digital solutions and strategies. Our vision is to “impact society through projects that follow our passion for creativity, analytics, and ethics.” We do this by using innovative and research-backed methods and processes in three main services of UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Branding.
By focusing on three key client profiles in healthcare services, life science, and VC & PE, we work together with powerful leaders tackling the most important issues of the present and the future. Supporting these companies with our passion for visual artistics, but also data and evidence-based approach, is at the heart of yumeda.