What do we do?
Triple Whale centralizes and simplifies all the metrics used by Shopify sellers, enabling them to save more time and make more money. We help e-commerce businesses accurately track and forecast all kinds of metrics, including changes in profits and operational metrics. Launched in mid-2021, Triple Whale already has over 3,000 clients, top-tier investors, and growing teams in Columbus, Austin, and Jerusalem.
The Webflow Developer/Designer plays a key role within our marketing team and will be primarily responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing Triple Whale's front-facing marketing website, TryTripleWhale.com , amongst other marketing websites under our control. The WebFlow Developer/Designer sits on the marketing team reporting directly to our Head of Brand.
As the primary Webflow developer, you will set the technical tone and work in partnership with UI/UX to craft a website that clearly conveys Triple Whale's product and brand - both from a commercial and employer perspective - ensuring each visitor reaches the best information, resources, and product that fits their needs.
Our website is one of our most valuable marketing assets. It should grab attention, convey all the amazing benefits of our product and company, and ultimately convert viewers to customers (and be the gateway to our product for existing clients). From an employer brand perspective, it should make potential candidates want to work for us.
- Build and maintain the TryTripleWhale.com web properties in Webflow with a focus on guiding viewers through our product/brand story in collaboration with UI/UX and product.
- Ensure our site is accessible, responsive, reliable, and optimized to increase conversions across multiple devices, multiple browsers, and multiple geographies.
- Creating a best-in-class site experience from an employer perspective ensuring site is accessible, responsive, reliable, and optimized to increase interest in working for Triple Whale.
- Identify and solve (or propose solutions for) bugs, issues, and opportunities to improve the user experience.
- Create natural customer pathways from off-site to on-site experiences in partnership with UI/UX, acquisition marketing, and content marketing teams.
- Collaborate with brand design and product design team members to ensure the customer and employer brand experience is unified and seamless from first-impression to power product user and employee.
- Help evaluate new opportunities, projects, sub-sites, and ideas for viability.
- Be a design and thought-partner to help push our blossoming brand visual.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing marketing websites with content marketing channels such as blogs, landing pages, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing websites using Webflow.
- Working knowledge of design best practices.
- Exceptional organization, project management, and communication skills.
- Enjoys working on a small cross-functional team and collaborating with designers, content creators, marketers, and other non-developer teammates.
- A business-minded approach to work and project prioritization. Able to find solutions that are both creative and respectful to ROI.
- Ideally: Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Ideally: Knowledge of Accessibility best practices
- Ideally: Familiarity with integrations such as Google Tag Manager, Hubspot, etc.
- Ideally: Working with graphic design and/or UI/UX tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite (Illustrator), Photoshop, etc.
What Makes Working at Triple Whale Awesome?
- Competitive salary and benefits structure
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families
- Time Off: Generous PTO. We want you to relax when you need to relax!
- Healthcare: Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are passionate about what they do