Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer, Webflow Designer to join our team working on Webflow’s Design team to innovate on tooling to empower people to design and build in Webflow. You’ll be responsible for designing end-to-end experiences, contributing to product strategy and vision, and helping to identify and communicate customer needs. You’ll work closely with cross-functional partners to conduct product discovery and roadmap planning.
About The Role
- Location: Remote
As a Senior Product Designer, Webflow Designer, you’ll…
- Design exceptional end-to-end product features and capabilities that enable people to build web experiences without learning to code
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to make complex problems approachable from low-fidelity concepts to launch
- Bringing qualitative insights by frequently engaging with customers to understand their needs and pain points
- Collaborate with other product designers and teams to identify opportunities to elevate Webflow’s product experience
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as Senior Product Designer, Webflow Designer if you:
- Love to prototype in order to validate and convey your design visions
- Effectively communicate via written and verbal communication formats
- Thrive in a culture of continuous growth and improvement through iteration on your skills and work
- Are open to rapid team growth and evolving processes as the company scales to meet our ambitious goals
- Passionate or have previous experience working on creative tools, web development technologies or design tools
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success -- so we focus on our “why” and “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Designer, Webflow Designer and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification will be required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.