Who are we looking for
Do you feel yourself getting drawn to beautifully designed websites? Do you enjoy playing with web-building tools and platforms to build awe-inspiring web experiences? Do you feel at home translating ideas into intuitive digital interfaces? Then you are exactly what we are looking for.
We want a website developer who can effectively ideate and execute websites on Webflow. You should have a firm grasp over all functions and tools of website building platforms. We want someone who enjoys making compelling web experiences through no-code website designs. Someone who enjoys the thrill of replicating a kickass website on Webflow from a scribble to a final hosted website. Someone who shares our love of learning.
If you relate to all or most of these things, we think you would fit perfectly in our UI/UX design team at Studio Carbon. If you think the same, what are you waiting for? Come be a part of our community of creatives, and see your work make a difference.
- Implement responsive designs that deliver a seamless experience across various devices and screen sizes.
- Optimize website performance, ensuring fast loading times and smooth navigation.
- Conduct quality assurance testing to identify and resolve any bugs or issues.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of design systems, style guides, and documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent branding and user experience across digital platforms.
- Proven experience as a Webflow Designer and Developer or similar role.
- Proven experience with using Figma to create graphics and website designs.
- Solid understanding of UX/UI principles and best practices.
- Proven experience in developing websites using Webflow, with a strong focus on client-friendly CMS integrations.
- Familiarity with extending Webflow's capabilities using libraries and resources such as Finsweet Attributes, Relume Library, Splide, GSAP, and others.
- Ability to customize and enhance Webflow functionality through advanced interactions, custom code, and API integrations.
- Have experience integrating Webflow with other tools like Google Analytics, Hubspot, etc.
- Proficiency in implementing SEO best practices and optimizing websites for search engine visibility.
- Experience with responsive web design and ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with Finsweet Client-first class naming system
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to find creative solutions to complex challenges.
- Continuous learning mindset and a desire to stay up to date with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
About Studio Carbon
We are an award winning design studio that works at the intersection of technology, systems thinking and story telling to realise a better future. We believe in a collaborative approach towards design, capitalising on our multi-talented, multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team of creators to design resilient solutions. We aim to tell captivating stories through our work, and in doing so, leave a mark, on the story of humanity. Learn more about us and our work here- https://www.studiocarbon.in