- You are the central interface in our growing team and lead all UI/UX topics. As a member of our five-person growth team, you are the driving force for a scalable, visual presence along the entire customer journey.
- You are not only responsible for the design of concepts and wireframes for websites and landing pages, but also take over the implementation in our user-friendly CMS Webflow.
- You will have the chance to further develop our branding and accompany RenderThat on its way to becoming a unified brand. In doing so, you'll ensure that all visual aspects in the company mesh seamlessly.
- You design assets for our digital channels, such as presentations, ads or infographics.
- You take care of building and managing our design system and component library.
- Several years of experience in UX/UI and graphic design.
- You know how to design and implement concepts for impressive websites and are proficient in CMS Webflow.
- You know how to guarantee a consistent, digital brand presence.
- You bring a creative mindset and like to tackle things yourself in order to turn our common ideas into multimedia content.
- Ideally, you are familiar with Figma and have mastered Webflow, possibly even the Webflow Client First Standard.
A five-person, highly motivated team that pulls together. RenderThat offers you the chance to work in a place you enjoy and where your ideas are given scope. We live a friendly atmosphere and value collaborative activities. 30 days of vacation, home office, continuing education and a healthy work-life balance with competitive compensation are all part of the package for us, of course.