We have a job opportunity for Webflow Developer at Starkflow. We help businesses of all sizes; big or small, hire development teams for their project within hours. We do so by helping them leverage the best talent from across the globe by bringing them under one roof.
Please find the JD below for your reference
- Deep knowledge and understanding of CMS best practices.
- Expertise in Webflow interactions & animations.
- Proficient experience with Webflow setup, design, and integrations.
- The ability to build dynamic visuals and responsive design pages.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills and familiarity with project management tools.
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
- Have experience with WordPress websites (WP Bakery experience a bonus).
- A keen eye for UX/UI.
- Design and implement Webflow-based webpages (e. homepage, landing pages, etc.)
- Implement custom code integrations on Webflow.
- Oversee web-based automation with supplemental tools.
- Structure and organize various content within the WebFlow CMS.
- Ensure implementations follow web standards, SEO, accessibility, and usability best practices.
- Create and optimize cross-browser compatible landing pages based on best practices.
- Work with our growth team to execute tactical changes that increase conversion rates on site.
- Permanently remote work.
- Flexible work schedule.
- International team.
- Flat hierarchy.
- Friendly and proactive work environment.