Passionate about Webflow development? Intrigued by the blend of creativity and technology? Love the flexibility of remote working?
We're on a mission to find a skilled Webflow Developer to become our first in-house developer to further improve our website for greater traffic (kpimedia.co). This role involves bringing innovative web designs to life using the Webflow platform, ensuring high-quality, responsive, and visually appealing websites.
Your work will not only involve executing high-level design concepts but also designing, coding, developing, and modifying websites, landing pages, and web apps - from initial design to complete functionality and according to required specifications. This position is ideal for someone who thrives in a creative, fast-paced environment, loves problem-solving, and has a keen eye for detail.
As a vital member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to help our product to design team and develop a web application using no-code tools, all while enjoying the flexibility of a fully remote work setup.
About KPI Media
KPI Media is one of the fastest-growing performance advertising agencies in Singapore that caters specifically to venture-backed startups. We believe that performance is everything and are one of the rare media agencies confident enough to guarantee performance for our clients.
We're seeking a passionate Webflow Developer to join us and take KPI Media to new heights.
- Webflow Development: Collaborate with the design team to implement responsive Webflow designs, ensuring cross-device compatibility, and creating reusable components for consistency.
- Collaboration: Partner closely with designers, content creators, and developers to materialize creative concepts and contribute technical insights in planning & brainstorming sessions.
- Quality Assurance: Conduct comprehensive testing for optimal website performance, cross-browser compatibility, and responsiveness, and address any identified issues.
- Documentation: Maintain thorough documentation of code and processes for team reference and stay updated with industry best practices to share with the team.
- 2-3 years of webflow experience with a strong portfolio showcasing previous projects (must attach portfolio)
- Wireframing, prototyping, and creating design systems on Figma and Webflow
- Ability to optimize the site to follow all SEO best practices as well as the knowledge on how to improve page speed
- Experience with QA and UAT in a webflow environment
- Basic tag implementation experience with platforms such as (and not limited to); Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Analytics 4, Ad Networks
- ++ The ability to produce complex animations, integrate with Lottie files, and ability to design custom spline is a huge plus
- ++ Experience working with no-code tools like Bubble, Softr, Airtable, Make, and Zapier is advantageous
- ++ A deep love of AI tools like ChatGPT, Midjourney, Github Copilot, Replit, Uizard, etc is advantageous
- 💰 Above-industry standard salary packages
- 🌍 100% remote position - work from anywhere, always
- ✈️ Yearly international retreats for team bonding
- ⏰ Flexible working hours for your work-life harmony
- 💳 Company-issued debit card for hassle-free business expenditures
- 🩺 Telemedicine benefits for your health and well-being
- 🤝 Work with a diverse, international cohort of colleagues and clients
- 💼 Guaranteed yearly salary increments and profit-sharing bonuses
- 🚀 Dynamic career growth opportunities with lateral and vertical movement