The Webflow Site Manager is responsible for development and maintenance of Navi’s dynamic, data-driven web site content, a core asset of our business. This technical team member will participate in the entire content development lifecycle - gathering requirements, building templates, optimizing content for search, developing API integrations, and automating the ongoing publishing process. Working within the engineering team, they will work closely with the marketing and product teams to build and execute an efficient content production pipeline.
Successful applicants will have
- Expertise building complex Webflow sites leveraging data collections
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices and experience with applicable technologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities, with fully-remote working experience
- Insatiable curiosity
The following additional experience is highly desired
- Experience with Figma or a similar design tool
- Experience directly querying relational databases to build datasets which populate Webflow collections
- Experience building lightweight APIs
Navi is an independent and unbiased US wireless services marketplace. Founded by industry veterans, we are focused on creating a better consumer wireless experience by using our telecom know-how and analytic expertise to solve many well-known industry pain-points.