At Two, we’re fixing b-commerce with BNPL for B2B! We’re passionate about building solutions that enable B2B Merchants to sell more, faster, and more efficiently. Growing at a rapid pace, our goal is to become the world’s largest B2B payment solution by 2026. Two is built by a passionate and energetic team, all working together to revolutionise the way businesses transact online. We believe in diversity in opinions and ideas and expect all employees to think like an owner.
Location: Two is office-led remote-friendly company, with a flexible working policy accommodating onsite and remote teams. Our main talent hubs are in Oslo and London.
Position: Currently this role is on a part time basis of 20 hours p/w.
Marketing at Two
Two as a company has grown at lightning speed within the space of a year, now made up of a team of approximately 72 employees across 15 countries, and counting! During our initial stage, we decided to focus on creating an outstanding product prior to investing in marketing. In the past year however, we’ve made a name for ourselves using our expert Marketing team and are now proud to say we’re firmly on the global FinTech map.
Led by our Marketing Manager, Two aims to have a true understanding of our target audiences, knowing what makes them tick, and presenting Two as the best B2B payment solution out there.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a part time Graphic Designer to support our marketing team in fulfilling various graphic needs, such as creating digital marketing materials, brochures, advertisements, banners, social media campaigns, website elements, and proposals.
We need a design master who can capture our brand identity in visual form, providing assets for social media, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks and crucial design help for our website. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience with building and managing websites using Webflow, the tool we use for www.two.inc.
- You believe in what we’re trying to build at Two, have a look at Two.inc to find out more.
- You take responsibility to always deliver on your targets and enjoy a fast phase work environment
- You have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Provide graphic design support to the Marketing department for all content production.
- Provide design assistance in Webflow, our choice of CMS, to help build landing pages, animations, graphics, and website hierarchy.
- Maintain company website, following best design, SEO, and usability practices as set by the Marketing Manager.
- Help us standardise our visual brand and all internal and external material for brand consistency.
- Collaborate with multiple departments including Product, Sales, Commercial and UX Designers to ensure cohesive design elements.
- Graphic design experience (5+ years)
- Webflow experience (3+ years)
- Experience with Figma and Adobe Illustrator
- High level use and understanding of the English language, spelling / grammar / comprehension Excellent communications skills
- High levels of attention to details
- Experience with Abode After Effects a plus
- Video editing experience and knowledge is a plus
- Annual allowance to spend on anything that will contribute to your mental or physical health 🤸
- Annual allowance for learning and training 📚
- Support for a cell phone every 24 months (from your 6th month anniversary) 📱
- Equity – get options at Two as part of your offer, and have a real stake in the company’s success 📈
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly working framework! 😃