About the job
Good Guys Web Agency is searching for an experienced and skilled Webflow Developer to join our team for a full-time, Mid-level position in Belgrade!
Good Guys is a creative full-service Web Agency that combines conceptual strategy, stylish design, cutting-edge technology and high-quality content to create unique, user-friendly websites that set brands apart and drive real results. Right now, we're thrilled to have bases in both Helsingborg, Sweden, and Belgrade, Serbia. Our recent launch was a huge success, and now we're seeking a talented Webflow Developer to join our growing team. We need someone who (while being an expert developer) always has the end user and our clients in mind – someone who has an understanding of business, basic SEO, UX and UI. Your skills will be the driving force behind websites that leave a lasting impression and drive conversions.
About the role
As our Webflow Developer, you will be responsible for creating functional, competitive and user-friendly interfaces that align with our brand and meet customer expectations. You will also be in charge of implementing animations on our clients’ websites. You will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure that the products meet our clients’ requirements and needs in terms of functions, safety and UI/ UX. We need someone who is capable of working on Webflow projects in a variety of different niches for our clients. For this role, you are not required to be an expert at SEO practices, but you will be presented with the opportunity to, and expected to, advance your SEO knowledge over time.
What you’ll do
- Develop responsive, user-friendly websites using Webflow.
- Creating Webflow sites with a Client-first class structure and naming conventions.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to create streamlined processes.
- Collaborate with Web Designers to transform design concepts into functional, responsive user interfaces, ensuring a seamless and visually appealing user experience.
- Develop visually intriguing websites in Webflow with eye-catching animations.
- Troubleshoot and debug Front-end issues, identifying and implementing practical solutions promptly.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, and cross-functional teams to understand requirements, define technical solutions, and contribute to the overall success of projects.
Who you are
We believe that you are a Front-end Developer with at least +3 years of experience and that you have developed websites in Webflow for more than a year. You want to take charge of your projects and work well within a team of other digital specialists. You also possess the knowledge of technical SEO, and create products that align with the efforts of our Content Writer, Web Designer and Project Managers.
We highly value the individual who assumes the role of our Webflow Developer and expect them to be profoundly motivated, driven to excel, and wholeheartedly committed to their mission. Our ideal candidate should embrace fresh ideas, continually stay up-to-date of developments within their field, and generously share their expertise with our community. At Good Guys, we strive to establish ourselves as one of the premier Webflow Web Agencies, making it crucial for our team members to be genuinely invested in constructing and fortifying our brand.
Required skills and experience
- Proficiency in advanced English is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in Front-end development.
- At least 1 year experience in Webflow development.
- Technical SEO knowledge.
- Eager to learn new things and be open-minded toward new strategies.
- Develop responsive, user-friendly websites using Webflow.
- Must use and be well-versed in "Client First" development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Desirable, but not required, skills
- Previous experience of working at a Web Agency or similar organization that works B2B.
- Previous experience in managing client relations.
- Experience using no-code tools like Zapier, Airtable, and Make.
- Webflow Expert-badge
- GSC/ GTM/ Google Ads experience
What we offer
Full-time position & hybrid work environment
This is a full-time position that will begin as a remote role and transition into a hybrid work environment. Initially, you'll have the flexibility to work remotely, and later, we expect you to spend 3 days per week at our office in Belgrade.
Direct influence & collaboration
In this role, you'll have the chance to lead your projects, making decisions that directly influence the end product. Collaborating closely with the rest of the team, you'll also gain valuable insights into various aspects of Web Development beyond your core responsibilities. It's an enriching opportunity to expand your skills and expertise.
Our clientele spans across diverse fields and industries, affording you the opportunity to gain a broad spectrum of experience and accumulate valuable insights into the distinctive requirements of each client.
Challenges & Rewards
Get ready for interesting and challenging tasks that will open up new possibilities for your creativity. We believe in acknowledging our team members' accomplishments and rewarding outstanding performance. Your hard work won't go unnoticed – we appreciate and recognize excellence.
Personal & professional growth
When you become a part of our team, you won't just be joining an awesome group, working on diverse projects, and advancing your professional experience – we are committed to helping you on your path to professional excellence. To achieve this, we provide full support to our team members in their pursuit of continuous growth through mentorships, workshops, and advanced courses. Your success is our priority, and we're dedicated to fostering your professional development.
This is how you apply
We are eager to receive your application! Simply click on the link above to access the application form, which will only require a few minutes of your time to complete. In the form, we kindly request your contact information and ask for you to upload your CV. If you advance in the recruitment process, expect a call from us.