This is a separate role from our Senior Webflow Developer listing.
Spurwing, a Webflow Professional Partner agency, is looking for a full-time junior web developer to join our growing agency as a Webflow Developer. You’ll be:
- Building websites in Webflow, start to finish from Figma designs
- Performing updates to existing sites
- Custom coding workarounds and third-party plugins like Splide and GSAP
- Liaising with clients
- Solving problems
- Delivering stand-out work
Who you are
- Exceptional problem solving skills – “How can I make this work?”
- A positive attitude to challenges you’ll face – “I want to find a solution.”
- A curiosity, turned passion for technology, be it hardware or software – “Have you seen what XYZ just announced, can we use this?”
- Demonstrate ingenuity when approaching solutions – “What if there is a new or better way to tackle this problem”
These are vital.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS
- Understanding of the website building process, through to launch
- High attention to detail.
- Familiar with naming conventions
- Enthusiastic about Webflow & low-code
- Based in the UK (the role is remote)
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication
Good to have
If you don’t meet these criteria you may still apply
- Degree 2:1 or above
- Previous agency experience
- Webflow experience
- Other development experience/expertise
- No-code tools like Airtable, Zapier etc.
- Graphic design skills (Figma, Adobe Suite)
You'll benefit from
- Competitive salary to be discussed in interview
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension contributions via Nest for UK employees
- Training/self-improvement time allocation per month
- Up-to-date, excellent kit provided
- Opportunity to work with one of the top (and first) Webflow agencies in the UK
Spurwing is a UK based, expert Webflow agency, working with clients and studios worldwide; to design and develop durable, stand-out Webflow websites and low-code apps.
Recent agency highlights
- Design and built our first Airtable application using APIs and Whalesync to sync over 6,000 records into a Webflow website for a London based fintech. ~20 static pages, over 6,000 dynamic.
- Completed a 48 static page build for series B funded, AI driven employee support platform
- Selected by Pentagram and Lenus (Denmark's biggest ever Series A round) to design and build Lenus’ new website in Webflow
- Spurwing became a Whalesync approved partner