CorePlan is not just another mining software company. We are a trailblazing tech startup that's shaking up the mining industry with our cutting edge digital operations platform.
We've replaced outdated paper and spreadsheet systems with a seamless, collaborative solution that's already winning over customers in Australia and around the world. Based in Perth, we're on a mission to modernize the mining industry, and we're gaining momentum.
As our Part-Time Web Designer, you won't just be designing websites - you'll be crafting digital experiences. You'll use your artistic skills to design engaging and user-friendly websites and landing pages that reflect our brand and resonate with our users.
- Designing responsive websites and landing pages that aren't just functional, but visually stunning.
- Creating and updating reusable design components using Figma - your digital canvas.
- Building and maintaining our websites using Webflow, turning your designs into interactive experiences.
- Collaborating with our marketing and product teams to ensure our web presence is as bold and innovative as our vision.
- Incorporating UI/UX best practices in all design elements to provide an excellent user experience - because design is more than just looks.
What You've Got
- Proficiency in design software like Figma and web design tools like Webflow.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively - thinking outside the box is encouraged!
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies - because design never stands still.
Why Join CorePlan?
At CorePlan, we're not just team - we're creatives, go getters, pioneers that intimately care about delivering nothing less than the best. We offer a vibrant startup culture where everyone is extremely passionate about making a difference and challenging the status quo in mining.
Our office is in the heart of the city on King Street (we’ve got beer taps). Everyone comes to the office but work from home when required.
If you're ready to make your mark in a tech-forward company, apply today and become a part of the CorePlan Crew!