Dieselmatic is a productized digital marketing agency for heavy-duty diesel truck repair shops. We're filling the gap in a growing $12.1b industry that lacks modern solutions for marketing repair services. We are a growing team with ambitious expansion goals for 2022.
At Dieselmatic we adopt our core values in all areas of our careers. We CELEBRATE Each Other’s Excellence, We TRUST Each Other, We RAISE the Bar and We All Just Wanna have FUN! Working at Dieselmatic means being a part of building a career-defining, industry-changing solution.
This position is responsible for website design and creation using Webflow. You will be collaborating with the sales team, the website development team and SEO Specialists to clarify the goals of Dieselmatic Partners in order to conceptualize creative and strategic initiatives for unique website design and development. As such, you have the unique ability to clearly and simply communicate technical matters.
Why are we hiring a Webflow Developer?
The ultimate purpose of the Webflow Developer is to plan, design, evaluate, develop, test, edit, maintain and document the look and flow of Dieselmatic Partners’ websites.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding
- Take ownership of all design projects including page layouts & templates
- Select and prepare imagery to produce design assets for use on website, ad campaigns and social media
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure (user flows, process flows, component templates, style guides and wireframes)
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Maintain design database for Dieselmatic & Dieselmatic Partners’ assets
- Update and modify websites based on Partners’ needs and requests
- Set up analytics tools, utilize data to modify and update design decisions
- Work closely as a project team to iterate on UI/UX designs and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Participate in all aspects of the website development lifecycle
- Debug and troubleshoot technical issues
- Build reusable code, templates and libraries
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, scalability, SEO and responsiveness.
- Conduct testing of completed websites to assess performance and user experience.
- Implement and iterate on Webflow-based webpages
- Write, modify and debug software
- Follow web standards, accessibility and usability best practices
- Understanding of website launch process
- Understanding of DNS Settings, hosting, email
- Maintain awareness and expertise of emerging technologies/industry trends, and apply them to operations & responsibilities
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of Webflow Development standards, guidelines and best practices
- Safety and Respect of the workforce.
- Good interpersonal skills and exceptional time management will be keys to success
- Contribute to an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Personal ongoing development.
What technical knowledge do you need to perform in your role?
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Google Drive
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
Experience Requirements for This Role
- 2 to 4 years of professional Webflow website design & development experience (Portfolio will be requested)
- Experience with integrations such as email templates and forms
- Knowledge of responsive design and how it works with accessibility in mind.
- Solid understanding of CMS collections and items in Webflow
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Social media and email marketing experience a plus
Identify, develop and maintain high quality and consistent branding for customers. Developing and overseeing website design and creation.
Success Outcomes & Responsibilities Month 1
- Familiarize yourself with our current Partners, Target Market, Proven Process and Service Offerings
- Educate yourself on our tech systems, CRM and communication management tools and SOPs
- Design and launch 2 new client websites
- Update and maintain current client websites
Measurables for QRT
- Contribute to the framework and outline for standardizing website design and development processes
- Develop design system structure for client websites
- Independently launch 10 new client websites
Be part of a developing team. With 20 hires slated for 2022, we've got plenty of room for career development and are looking for ambitious team members who have big goals for their personal careers.
- Successful website launch within one month of Partner sign-on
- Measurement and optimization of design and development process
- Achieve 90% or higher Lighthouse Score on all client websites
This is a remote position, you must reside in Canada to be considered. While we appreciate all interest, only those qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$65,000.00 CAD per year
- 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Monday to Friday