We live in a time with big societal problems. Globally there are millions of people in poverty and that lack access to adequate food. In the U.S. there are significant increases in food insecurity and crime, decreases in math and reading proficiency, and more.
What more can each of us do to help? What if... Socially good businesses could provide more support for critical charities on the front lines of addressing societal problems, but in a manner that also grows their businesses and pays for itself?
The Grateful Giving platform is a new software application that enables socially good companies to automatically give a percent of sales to each of their customers' favorite charities. For example, a business can offer to donate 1/2% or 1% or each purchase, paid for by the business. Each customer is invited to pick their favorite charities via the Grateful Giving site. Our experience so far is that participating customers spend an average of 17% more with the business - growing the business while doing good for the world.
I joined as Co-Founder and Head of Marketing in January 2023, in support of Matt Ostanik who founded Grateful as a solo founder. Grateful currently offers fully functioning software and paying customers who have validated the idea and the impact, plus we have hired a couple early stage employees, but we’re finding that growing Grateful is a bigger task than we can achieve on our own.
I am looking for a Webflow Designer who
- Wants to put their skills to use by creating visually compelling content with a fast-growing B-Corp that’s working to use automation to efficiently connect donors to nonprofits
- Has a strong eye for design and enjoys creating visually-engaging content, with guidance from an existing Brand Book and approved styles
- Can work within an existing webflow site comfortably, building on the site’s functionally, visual appeal, and optimizing the user’s experience
- Experience with webflow animations (interactions with triggers/page loads), forms, CMS Collections, creative elements, and any other media types
- Collaborate closely with Head of Marketing in creating analytics-driven campaign content
- Enjoys the QA process, site optimization, and keeping a consistent brand voice/style
- Webflow experience (please link to your portfolio)
- Graphic design experience: Canva, Adobe CC, other mediums welcome
- Video creation and editing experience
Nice to Have
- Development skills such as CRMs on Webflow or with other platforms (Wordpress, Shopify, Squarespace)
- Experience in Flutter for web, iOS and Android
- An understanding of SEO and schema/technical site setup best practices
This is an equity position that will transition into an equity+salary position when we complete our seed round. I am open to a part-time role or flexible hours around your other commitments. This is a good fit for an individual who:
- Feels called to do more to help with the critical societal challenges of our time
- Believes in generosity and gratitude
- Enjoys building, creating and growing
- Wants to be part of something with significant social impact
- Likes the idea of joining a startup that has a validated idea but still is early enough that you can put your own mark on it
The Grateful team is remote, and this position can be located anywhere in the U.S.