Teramind is a hybrid, global workforce building the next-generation Insider Risk Management and User Behavior Analytics platform.
Join our team of innovators who are redefining insider risk management through cutting-edge technology. More than 10,000 organizations across the globe have used Teramind to mitigate insider threats and protect their sensitive company data with the most robust, enterprise-grade software on the market.
As a global team, Teramind embraces an inclusive and flexible work environment and team culture. We win together, learn from each other, and respect each other while delivering best-in-class security solutions.
About the role
Teramind is seeking a skilled and experienced Webflow Developer/Designer to join our dynamic team. As a Webflow Developer at Teramind, you will be responsible for building new landing pages, managing and optimizing our website to ensure a seamless user experience, drive engagement, and support our marketing efforts creating visually appealing and responsive websites.
- 3+ years of experience as a Web Developer
- 2+ years of experience working with Webflow designing projects from scratch and proven portfolio to share.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design principles.
- Familiarity with web performance optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of Web architecture, themes, and popular plugins.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve technical issues efficiently
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines effectively
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning and keeping up with the latest developments in web development
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market.
- Career-growth opportunities.
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
At Teramind, we’re a collaborative, forward-thinking team where new ideas come to life, experience is valued and talent is incubated. This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
About our recruitment process
- Intro call (30')
- Tech call (60')
- Final call (60')
We don’t expect a perfect fit for every requirement we’ve outlined. If you can see yourself contributing to the team, we want to hear your story.
All roles require reference and background checks
Teramind is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.