We are Quadcode, a fintech company excelling in financial brokerage activities and delivering advanced financial products to our global clientele. Our flagship product, an internal trading platform, is offered as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to other brokers.
Now we are looking for a UX/UI Designer for our Marketing Team.
You will create design for different landings pages and whole websites to promote our main product.
This position can be based in any of the following countries: Bulgaria, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Romania or Serbia.
Tasks in the role
- Creating landing pages, collaborating with developers (or doing so independently on Webflow in the near future), conducting A/B tests, and performing analysis;
- Participation in UI kit improvements;
- Elaboration of local personalization of current landing pages of the trading platform.
- Experience as a web designer;
- Experience working with WebFlow;
- Experience working with Figma and prototypes in it;
- Experience working with product analytics, A/B testing;
- Real cases in the portfolio (at least 3 landing pages or multi-page sites);
- Understanding what web technologies are and how they work;
- Ability to work with any graphics, illustrations, and interface animation.
- Remote work model;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- Friendly, enjoyable and positive environment.
Currently, over 700 employees and service providers are stationed across its seven global offices located in the UK, Gibraltar, the UAE, the Bahamas, Australia, and the headquarters in Cyprus. By broadening its international presence, Quadcode not only offers a remote or hybrid work model but also presents a myriad of intriguing tasks and challenges for professionals like developers, market research analysts, and PR marketing specialists, among others.
Join us today, and let's shape the future of fintech together!
Note: All applications will be treated with strict confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.