Are you excited about what is possible with tools like bubble․io, Webflow or Integromat and believe that no-code development will be one of the main drivers for innovation in the next few years? You want to turn your hobby into a profession? This is your chance to become a full-time No-Code Developer (Webflow) (m/f/d).
Drive innovation with us
Using the latest low-code technologies only, we can realize projects in a fraction of time compared to regular dev teams. Where others need months, we only need weeks - enabling startups and corporates to bring innovations to market particularly quick and move faster. Although we just have started to become Europe's leading low-code powerhouse, in the last year our startups, such as Avi Medical or Caronsale, already raised about USD 120 million. We develop first-moving digital products.
We are looking for someone to support our team with implementing complex no-code projects. Experience with no-code tools like Webflow, Integromat, bubble․io or Shopify is an advantage, but experience with other no-code tools is also sufficient. What matters most is that you want to learn a more efficient way of developing digital products. In general, your tasks will be to:
- Create digital products
- You will be developing innovative digital products with tools such as bubble․io or Webflow in close collaboration with your project peers.
- Increase value-added
- When developing, one of our core values is to always drive value-added. That means you are not only developing but actively consulting our clients, helping to create the best version possible.
- Foster internal products
- Aiming to become Europe's leading low-code powerhouse, our company cannot be optimized enough. You will be helping to develop internal tools or create own products developed with no-code from ideation to market entry.
Below you can find soft requirements that we recommend having when starting at 02100 Digital.
- Basic no-code understanding
- You have first experience with creating digital products using low- or no-code tools such as bubble․io or Webflow. Ideally, you have completed the bubble․io or Webflow university.
- Find solutions fast
- You are goal-oriented and have solid communication skills.
- Agile way of working
- You know how to collaborate in digital projects and ideally have worked with agile principles before.
At 02100 Digital we know that each and everyone in our team is what drives success so we try to give as much back as possible.
- Join a team of makers
- If you join 02100 Digital you will become part of a young team that consists of certified no-code experts (Webflow, bubble․io, Shopify and Integromat). As part of your journey with us, you will be trained to become a top-notch no-code dev and join forces with like-minded professionals.
- Revenue share
- Every month EVERYONE in our team can receive a payout of up to €500 from the revenues if goals are met.
- Training budget
- We provide an annual budget of €1.000 EUR for each employee to participate in workshops, courses or other events teaching new skills.
- Brand new office
- In 2021 we moved into our new 200m² office in one of Hamburg's prime locations and made it as cozy as possible. In our two-story backyard house located at Hamburg's well-known "Mittelweg", the ground floor is dedicated to spending your free time, relaxing and eating while the first floor is equipped for a productive and creative work environment.
- Team events
- we have team events such as team dinner, TGIF meetings and various other after-work events. Besides, we are leading multiple Meetup Groups that will become more active after the pandemic.
- Hybrid working
- If you are not working remotely, we offer a hybrid way of working. Mondays for example are always remote (if you wish).
Are you interested in joining our team and willing to help us become Europe's leading low-code powerhouse? Then quickly apply using the contact form on the right or via email. If you are applying, please name 1-2 reasons why you want to work in the given position and tell us about yourself.