Hubtype is building tools that help companies communicate with their customers on messaging apps like Whatsapp or Telegram. Some of the largest companies in Europe (like EPSON, Levi's, Volkswagen, or Allianz) use our products to attend to millions of customers every month. Our mission is to create better business-consumer relationships by embracing simple, meaningful, and customer-centric communication.
About The Role
This role is all about supporting our Go-to-Market Team. You'll be the one behind the scenes, making sure our sales materials – from landing pages, and banners to reports – aren't just informative, but also visually captivating. It's about combining functionality with creativity to make designs that not only tell our story but also resonate with our audience.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, keep reading! Here's what we need from you in this role:
Team: Go-to-Market Team
Reports to: Lead Designer (Functional Manager) & Marketing Manager (Team Lead)
- Produce designs that are visually enticing and emotionally engaging for the Go to Market team taking into account client business needs: mock-ups, presentations, visual pieces for marketing campaigns, and videos to showcase our products and services
- Deliver visual assets for the web and build responsive and attractive websites and landing pages with Webflow
- Develop one-pagers, reports, and ebooks that effectively communicate product features and benefits
- Stay up-to-date with design and marketing trends to continuously improve the quality and effectiveness of visual materials
- Develop brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s voice through its visual touchpoints
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes Sales, Marketing, SDRs, engineers, and product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use visual pieces
- Skills in using Webflow to produce visually appealing digital designs
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design principles & UI design principles
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to apply constructive feedback
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment
- Experience in building responsive pages
Would be a bonus
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design, and dynamic interactions with Premiere After Effects
- Familiarity with AI-based design tools such as DALL-E and Midjourney is highly desirable. Your ability to leverage these tools for creating innovative graphics will be a valued asset in this role
- Being able to understand the Design process of a product, knowing the stages and their challenges
- A role where you'll have lots of room to shine
- Working with amazing people from all over the world, with different cultures, experiences, and knowledge
- 27 days holiday per year, plus national holidays
- Fully remote policy and very flexible working – we trust you to get the work done
- 10% personal growth time. At Hubtype you’re expected to dedicate 10% of your time to self-improvement in the way you think it’s best for you. Whether it’s through online courses, side projects, or reading books, that’s up to you
- Attractive Benefits & Perks Plan, centered in Learning&Development
- Workstation budget for making great work happen at home
Want to know what other people think of Hubtype?
Hear from some of our customers: https://www.hubtype.com/success-cases/bankia-biz-case
Hear this explanatory blog post: https://www.hubtype.com/blog/conversational-apps-will-replace-websites
Hear from our current and past hires on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.es/Resumen/Trabajar-en-Hubtype-EI\_IE3144089.12,19.htm
Hear how are Hubtype's teammates:https://anchor.fm/hubtype/episodes/Ep--1--Joy---Marketing-isnt-easy-evvtt5
If you want to read more, check us out at https://www.hubtype.com/.
Got questions? Feel free to get in touch.
If you're ready to apply, please send your CV and link to the portfolio.
We look forward to hearing from you! 👋