Status: Salary, Exempt
Reports to: CMSO
Location: San Diego, CA (Onsite)
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: $70,000-85,000/yr DOE
Get ready for a life-changing work experience! Welcome to TCWGlobal, the place where hard work meets endless fun. Not only are we the reigning champion of the "Best Place to Work in San Diego" for a whopping five years in a row, but we've also claimed the title of "Best Place to Work in Southern California"! That's right, we're on a roll and always raising the bar.
At TCWGlobal, we believe in the power of community and giving back. That's why we give every team member two whole days a year, with pay, to go out and make a difference in the world. We're not just building a business here, we're building a better future.
We are a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR-related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy. So if you're ready to join a team of unstoppable go-getters, a company culture that encourages growth, and a company that truly cares about its employees and the world, then TCW Global is the place for you.
The Web Developer (HubSpot + Webflow Specialist) will help with building out TCWGlobal landing pages, templates, and design modules with our CRM, HubSpot and WebFlow. This role will work directly with our internal team to build out blogs and websites to drive traffic and our external reach to current and potential clients.
- Help with building landing pages, building email templates, building design modules, and other website pages, and development-related tasks both within Webflow and HubSpot
- Develop design modules within HubSpot marketing, utilizing landing pages, SEO, and more
- Maintenance and updates to live pages and site organization
- Upload blogs, buildout blog pages and tags as well as implement an interlinking strategy to blogs and websites
- Make website changes as requested
- Assist in the brand messaging and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Help take our online efforts to a new level
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with design and landing page creation
- Experience with Figma, Canva, or Adobe Design Suite
- Experience with creating HubSpot Landing Pages
- Attentive to detail, problem solver, and complete deliverables promptly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good mix of design and development skills
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
TCWGlobal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.