Nigeria / Kosovo/ Kenya (Remote)
Curva Digital is a multi-disciplined agency for creativity and technology. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and campaigns that stir emotion, have personality, and drive results. We proudly work with local heroes and global brands. We help with product design, campaigns, advertising, branding and more. We get up in the morning because we love what we do, making impactful digital products come to life while helping established brands and startups in emerging markets make a dent in the world. We believe work doesn’t always have to feel like work, work should be fun and we transform projects we work on into a passion rather than a task. As one of the first members of our growing team you will have opportunities to shape our brand identity and the visual communications we use to tell our story. As well as working with a mix of some of the largest and newest innovation brands in the world.
We are looking to add an experienced Webflow Web designer to our team, the individual will play a part in building the next phase of our design and web capabilities and will work closely with members of our multi-disciplinary team to find solutions to briefs. As a Webflow designer, your role will include the following responsibilities:
- You will work closely with our Head of Design to help support our clients and bring their brand to life through high-quality web experiences focusing on conversion goals, page performance, and responsive design.
- Team environment- You will develop web flow experiences, and have the opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of designers who will help create the brand.
- Provide expertise in web design fundamentals, including typography, color, layout, accessibility, and responsive design, and the ability to follow brand guidelines and prioritize brand consistency across web spaces.
- Expertise with SEO, including strong knowledge of keyword rankings and constant upkeep with ever-changing SEO trends.
- Project Management: create and maintain industry-leading, scalable, and fast website infrastructure with a commitment to design quality.
- Wireframes: You will also be responsible for designing low to high fidelity wireframes based on the discovery insights across multiple devices.
You’ll demonstrate a strong sense of brand awareness and have a portfolio that exhibits an excellent understanding of digital design work, including examples UX/UI. Confidence in delivering digital assets across multiple formats is an important skill to bring. A good knowledge base of Adobe CC (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop) would be useful as well as having some experience of working with Figma and/or Sketch, and designing for the App and Play Stores. You have at least 3 years of experience building functional but yet aesthetically pleasing websites.
- Software: Experience in Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite and any additional design and UX tools.
- Strategic thinking: We don't expect you to write strategic reports but what we do want to see is an early understanding or appreciation of “the bigger picture”.
- Articulate: Good communication skills are critical both when working with internal and client teams
- Passionate: We love people to have a real drive and passion for their specialism and we want to see this passion translate into great work. Do you write any blogs? Have you done any freelance or specific UX work out of your own initiative - we’d love to see it!
- ‘Can do’ attitude: We work with some great clients but also to some tight deadlines - as an agency it is important we all pull together and have a good attitude to deliver great work.
- Willing to learn: As a junior you will be given the opportunity to learn a great deal from experienced people, so we want the individual to take this initiative and be prepared to learn as they progress.
- Attention to detail: To design an artwork to a high standard innovative and commercially comprehensive work while upholding various brand guidelines.
- A self-starter: Proactive, self-motivated, able to work alone as well as develop relationships working as an integral part of a team. You stay fully abreast of new online trends, technologies and advances in digital and web design and identify opportunities to apply these.
- Design eyes: Have a good understanding of typography, colour theory and proven application to brand guideline creation
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working: We’re happy to consider different working arrangements to fit your needs
- Opportunity for growth: We’re keen to give all our employees the opportunity to grow their role in a way that interests & excites them
- Support: You’ll have weekly 1-to-1 meetings with the Design Lead who’ll monitor your personal development, and help you learn the ropes
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for the position, please send your Portfolio, CV and personal statement to Curva: email@example.com.