StudioDirection™: Crafting the Future with Digital Excellence
We're a dynamic team of multidisciplinary professionals with a unified mission: crafting exceptional digital products. With a decade of collaboration in key markets including Europe, the Middle East, and APAC, our expertise shines in partnerships with industry leaders, as well as with forward-thinking startups brimming with big ideas set to debut soon.
Our portfolio is diverse, yet we focus significantly on FinTech, Real Estate, and Web3. We may be a team led by designers, but our vision extends beyond traditional design boundaries. We're about transforming concepts into reality, guiding projects from their nascent stages through to MVP and beyond, using design as a framework to navigate and solve complex challenges.
In a world where technology continuously transforms, we remain agile and innovative, seizing opportunities to refine and advance our processes. At the heart of StudioDirection is a commitment to being at the forefront of digital expertise, utilizing AI to ensure rapid market entry with visually captivating designs.
Seniority: 2+ years of experience
What kind of a team member are we looking for?
- Experienced in all phases of the development process including execution planning, understanding of the design, animations and microinteractions, front end development and back end logic and deployment
- Skilled in creating appealing presentational websites
- Fluent with design systems and Figma dev mode
- With the strong sense of ownership
- Enjoying work independently and in collaboration with other team members (designers and project managers)
- Great time management skills
- Dedicated to details in "translating" the design into code
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
Who you’ll be working with?
- In house Webflow team is small but eager to help and work as one
- Designers are also there to support execution of their work
- Our external partners and friends are there to jump in whenever project needs them
- Project Manager is there to help all you guys collaborate smoothly
What would be the projects you’ll work on?
- Our focus is mainly on FinTech, Web3 and real estate, but the variety of clients and their requests keep us engaged in different industries
- From presentational websites to more complex ones, project duration is from 1-3 months
- In most of the cases, projects require an extra mile wether it’s a more complex animation or a micro application (interactive map, multi language website, CRM integration etc)
Why would you join our team?
- Full time employment
- Energy is awesome! You’ll meet people who like traveling, taking photos, enjoy winter sports, hiking, biking and running, art, (video) games, play instruments, make music, bake, cook etc.
- Yearly bonus is given based on the team overall performance
- Private health insurance
- Access to educational courses and conferences
- You’ll have Apple products as work equipment
Looking forward to see your application (CV and portfolio) in our inbox email@example.com by the end of January.