**PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE WEBFLOW PLATFORM**
- Act as a core member of the development team on all assigned Webflow websites, ensuring all Webflow websites are built to modern standards, are SEO-optimized and perfectly match the approved design.
- Research requirements for all new projects including third-party apps, client requests or questions, and platform capabilities and limitations.
- Own software architectural decisions on enterprise technology, software design, and implementation.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and software advances and trends and participating in educational opportunities.
- Respond promptly to any website interruption or client need with regards to website disturbance.
- Detect, identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and develop bug fixes to ensure proper website performance.
- Creative problem solving and outside-the-box thinking to develop innovative solutions for clients using technology.
- Spearhead and manage internal technology projects such as the development of Sidekick's own website or technology-based customer service solutions.
- 4-year college degree or applicable certifications
- 2+ years experience with front-end development
- 2+ years experience with the Webflow platform
- Experience with Shopify a plus
- Self-starter mentality - ability to problem solve, research how to do things online and figure out issues without constant assistance
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot/debug when issues arise
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SEO-optimization
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to quickly finish a list of tasks
- Professional mindset and trustworthiness
- Ability to work unsupervised toward long-term deadlines
- Good communication skills and willingness to work as a team
Role Outcomes & Success Factors
- All websites are coded to exact design specifications and to client satisfaction.
- Both internal and external projects are completed on-time and in-budget
- Asana is always kept current and up-to-date
- While working, the team can communicate with you Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm via gchat and email.
- You are available for critical website emergencies if a site goes down.
- Maintains open and frequent communication with the rest of the Sidekick team and respond to their needs within 24-hours.
- Sidekick internally and client websites are kept secure.
- Sidekick stays on top of technology trends.
- Paid time off
- Annual Bonus
Schedule & Details
- Full-time, Contractor Position to start with full-time Salaried Position after 60 days
- Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types: Bonus opportunities
- CSS & HTML: 2 years (Required)
- Webflow: 2 years (Required)
- Front End Development: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote