Remote position - Latam only
RYZ is looking for a skilled Webflow Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of web design principles, proficiency in using the Webflow platform, and the ability to create visually appealing and responsive websites. You will collaborate with designers, content creators, and other developers.
- 3+ years of professional web development experience, with a focus on Webflow.
- Strong understanding of responsive web design principles.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Familiarity with web performance optimization techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate highly complex and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and successfully resolve ambiguity.
- Willingness to learn, be open-minded to new ideas and different opinions yet knowing when to stop, analyze, and reach a decision.
- Well-rounded engineering skills; full-stack development experience - web + services - If you've built something in your spare time send us the link, we'd love to hear about it.
- Experience with architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling of new systems.
- Strong data-oriented skills with knowledge of Core Data and data structures.
- Prior use of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment.
About RYZ Labs
RYZ Labs is a startup studio built in 2021 by three lifelong entrepreneurs. The founders of RYZ have worked at some of the world's largest tech companies and some of the most iconic consumer brands. They have lived and worked in Argentina for many years and have decades of experience in Latam.
What brought them together is the passion for the early phases of company creation and the idea of attracting the brightest talents in order to build industry-defining companies in a post-pandemic world.
Our teams are remote and distributed throughout the US and Latam. They use the latest cutting edge technologies in cloud computing to create applications that are scalable and resilient. We aim to provide diverse product solutions for different industries, planning to build a large number of startups in the upcoming years.
At RYZ, you will find yourself working with autonomy and efficiency, owning every step of your development. We provide an environment of opportunities, learning, growth, expansion and challenging projects. You will deepen your experience while sharing and learning from a team of great professionals and specialists.
Our values and what to expect
- Customer First Mentality - every decision we make should be made through the lens of the customer.
- Bias for Action - urgency is critical, expect that the timeline to get something done is accelerated.
- Ownership - step up if you see an opportunity to help, even if not your core responsibility.
- Humility and Respect - be willing to learn, be vulnerable, and treat everyone that interacts with RYZ with respect.
- Frugality - being frugal and cost conscious helps us do more with less.
- Deliver Impact - get things done in the most efficient way.
- Raise our Standards - always be looking to improve our processes, our team, our expectations. Status quo is not good enough and never should be.