Bamburai is a creative technology studio with a focus on design and development located in Bali. We create tangible digital solutions which work as impressively as they look. We offer a platform for individuals to transform digital ideas into reality.
This is a contract role with a hybrid work structure, located in Bali but with the flexibility for some work from home, for a Webflow Developer. The Webflow Developer will be responsible for developing cutting-edge websites, landing pages, and e-commerce experiences. The Webflow Developer will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities and provide customised solutions, and be responsible for accomplishing tasks and delivering projects within given deadlines Webflow.
- At least 2 years of experience with Webflow Development
- Excellent knowledge of User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), and Design Thinking.
- Familiarity with CMS, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Based in Indonesia (Preferable Bali)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience in Front-end Development.
Nice to haves
- Experience with Webflow's ecommerce feature or other ecommerce platforms like Shopify
- Experience integrating multiple payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, Square, or local payment methods preferred by the Indonesian market.
- Experience integrating websites with third party platforms like Mailchimp, HubSpot, or Zapier for automation.