The ideal candidate is a creative team player and will be able to think during the creative process from inception to production for website creation. You must be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
The primary responsibilities will be to develop, maintain and manage multiple CMS websites. As the Webflow developer, you’ll set the technical/design tone and work in partnership with both our team and our clients.
- Create websites for multiple companies within multiple industries within Webflow with a focus on guiding viewers through product/service/brand stories in collaboration with design marketing
- Ensure sites are accessible, responsive, reliable, and mobile formatted
- Identify and solve (or propose solutions for) bugs, issues, and opportunities to improve the user experience
- Collaborate with the team to ensure the customer experience is unified and seamless
- Must have a Webflow portfolio and be available to start asap